Filler chapter

I've got some explaining to do. It's been a long while since I lost updated and I'm sorry for that. I've just been very busy and also had writer's block for a few months. A friend died recently so I couldn't finish the next chapter which I'll  try to finsih by the end of this week and post it, I'll also try to rewrite the other chapters and add more to the fighting scenes like with the Usj. In the next chapter I plan on showing the redraw of your hero suit aswell as show you your villian suit (it's just a concept idea)

this is a filler chapter over your past and some of the events so it will still be connected to the next chapter. Thank you for reading I'll now shut up and let you read, sorry again.

3rd person pov:

Dirty

It's so fucking dirty all over.

Y/N was standing with his head against the shower wall, the water hitting his back felt like needles as he continued to scrub away at his skin. Every corner of his body had been scrubbed red looking as if the skin would rip and let the oh so lovely blood gush out. He kept think,mumbling even screaming at times that its dirty, the feeling of maggots chewing into his skin didn't fade regardless of how much he scrubbed. He could still feel their hands gripping at his skin feasting away at their own pleasures. The water had long turned cold eith the cold air nipping at his exposed skin. Y/N glared at the oh so white wall in front of him before staring down at the blood mixed foam at his bruised feet, the soap was slowly but surely turning from white to pink and then to a bloody red shade making him flinch. Looking back down at the foam he blinked in surprise, the bloody shade was completely gone as if it was never even there to begin with. His dead eyes seemed to flicker for a moment before turning back to normal, back into those grim,dead,soulless eyes that seemed to haunt you with every passing moment.

Y/N sighed grabbing a towel to tie around he waist he stepped out glancing at cracked mirror. In the mirror a boy with thin and sickly face stared back, their once s/c now paled in comparison, dark circles have formed under his once clear and energetic e/c had now dulled and become lifeless. The boy's once h/c had now become greyed and looked grimy and unkempt, split ends making theirselves know with every glance, his body was covered in bruises and you could see bones peaking through his every so slightly translucent skin. What a horrible sight it was to most but Y/N only sighed and walked to the connected room the bedroom, kitchen and living room were connected without walls with ugly piss yellow wallpaper peeling off the walls of each. He quickly changed into his only outfit a pair of black leggings, dark grey boots, f/c f/Band t-shirt and a light blue hoodie before falling onto the bed before groaning at his mistake, the bed felt like it was stuffed with cement and bricks not comfortable in the least.

Y/N rolled over onto their back before groaning and rolling back over. His skin was itching all over but he couldn't stay in the shower forever the bills were already as high as he could afford them get. "What a useless quirk fucoing, couldn't control it even if I wanted too." Pursing his lips he closed his eyes only for them to shoot open a wild look present in them.

~Different time~

Y/N was laughing to himself in the corner of  some old abandoned building as fire slowly spread around the area, people were screaming from the surrounding area the building wasn't quite abandoned from the start now was it? Pro heros were outside trying to put the ever burning flames out only for the flames to come back stronger and more fierce than before. Y/N's face carried a sycophantic grin their one iris completely black the other its usual e/c. His grin never faded as pro heros closed in shouting their oh so heroic lines his stomach curing at the bullshit they spouted. Debris started falling from the ceiling and before they knew it Y/N was gone again, a little star made of ink left on the wall.