Chapter 6

A/N

Pic up top is (Y/N) 's hero suit sorry if it looks terrible I'm nit the best Artist around (you can bearly call that art) but basically you have a bunch of daggers and medical supplies in the belt of your suit with metal infused with the tip of your boots and (F/C) fingerless gloves. That's about it for details. I suck at drawing hands so I'm nit going to ad the gloves.
---------------------------------------------------------

I Do not own

Bnha
You
Pictures in this book
(I'll tell you if I made it or not)

Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------

No matter how many
Times you kill yourself
You'll always end up
As the
Villian.

~(L/N) (Y/N)

---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) 's pvo:

I glanced to the side before walking off deciding to ignore the question. "HEY! GET YOU FUCKING ASS BACK HERE PINK HAIR!" "nope."  (A/N: I have no idea what to give you as a nickname sorry) walking past some of the students nodding in greeting." I guess I'll head home then. " I said sighing at the sight infront if me. Empty... Just like last time... Walking down the soundless, lifeless hall heading tewords home... Well if you can even call it that.

Time skip (cuz I'm lazy.)

Opening the door to my appointment I froze." what the hell happened here?" glaring at the messed up room I closed the door-well more like slammed it- before locking it. "NANA! THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HOUSE!" everything in sight was painted or bought in (l/F/C)=least favorite color. She only smiled before continuing to paint one of the walls making me growl out a curse. "shouldn't you be at work?" I asked dodging the kick coming my way. "for a old lady your reflexes are fast." I grinned at her glare before grabbing the paint brush. "oh shush I'm not the one that flirts with high schoolers." she shot back making me laugh. "I don't flirt with them!" grabbing one of the bags from next to the door I headed back out yelling. "Oh and FUCKING FIX MY HOUSE I'M NOT LETTING YOU LIVE IF IT'S STILL (L/F/C)!" grinning at the wide eyed people around me I headed tewords a friend of mines house. "to think she'll have a replica of herself..." I quickly knocked on the door hearing yelling inside. "oh your here." smiling at her husband I nodded before casting a worried glance in the direction the yelling is coming from. "Come on in, Mitsuki's ju-" he stared but got chought off guard when a plate came rushing in his direction. "SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!" "WHO YOU CALLING A HAG?!" dodging another plate I grabbed it putting it next to the shatted one infront of the wall. "Glad to see nothings changed." I said laughing. "GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE KATSUKI!" "LEAVE ME ALONE HAG! I DONT WANT TO MEET YOUR STUIPED FRIENDS!" grinning I walked into the living room, Mitsuki's husband following. " oh so you won't say hi to your teacher?" I asked trying not to laugh at the scene infront if me. "oh (Y/N) you're here?" she asked/said before laughing. "LET ME GO HAG!" "IT'S YOUR FAULT FRO BEING SO WEAK!" "OKAY BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!" glaring at the fighting pair I picked up the bag I brought with me. "As you asked the photos are printed and set in scrap books." "what fucking pictures?" "oh shush, it's not our fault you were a ugly baby." I said grinning. "WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY PINK HAIR?!"

Time skip

Tapping lightly against the wall of my room I smiled. After visiting my best friend, who looked to still be 27, I headed home for the day, to be honest I'm not sure who will win the sports festival. "We'll will just have to see temorrow." I mumbled drifting off to sleep.