Chapter 1

You up top but just change with you're mind the eye color and what ever els you want to change

I Do not own
Bnha
You
Pictures in this book.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV:

God damn it why is this damn school so big. I thought walking past another one of the classrooms. Theirs a big ass door O look theirs other one! Sighing I walk over to one of the classroom doors and knock softly. "whaaat?" something oh sorry someone asked opening the door glancing at me in annoyance. Bitch fight me. "do you know where the infirmary is?" I asked look at the man in front of me. 'is he a teacher here?'

"is that a new student?"

"why is he hurt on his first day"

"is he looking down at me, DONT LOOK DOWN AT ME YOU ASSHOLE,"

"I wonder what his quirk is..."

"thank you for the directions, my Grandmother forgot to give them before she came to open the gates, have a nice day sir" I said give my brightenst smile before jogging of. 'I Do not look down at you blonde' I thought glancing to the side. "hey, sorry I'm late had to ask one of the sensei's for directions." I said sweat dropping at her glare. Maybe I should have waited till lunch. "so uh... What did you need me to do Nana?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck. "oh yes I need you to watch the infirmary while I go talk to the principal. Can you do that for me" she asked picking up her medical bag. "O-of course make sure the principal get better, I said glancing at the short lady in worry." and don't over use you're quirk okay?" "oh stopping looking at me like that it makes your (E/C) eyes look dull " wut... That.. That doesn't make sense..." if you say so, just be careful " I said kissing her softly on the forehead. Standing up I sighed she was already out the door, that woman can sure move fast when she wants to.

~~~time skip brought to you by a lazy author~~~

"LET ME FUCKING GO I CAN WALK FINE ON M- umf" someone screamed from down the hall making me frown. That's odd. "that sure looks like walking to me" someone 2 said making me smirk. "WELL! UGH- YOUR JUST A HALF N HALF BASTERD WHAT WILL YOU KNOW!" oh he's still at it... "DONT MOTHERFUCKING DR- huh what's he doing here." "you shouldn't drop an injured person" I scolded carefully picking up the ticking bomb. "and you need to shut up before you make you're two caring friends ears bleed" I said lightly placing them down on the bed. "Can either of you explain to me what happened to put him in this condition?" I asked spearing a quick glance at the two students at the door. "him and some random kid fought, turns out the kid was a 3rd grader, Bakugo here fought manly tho" red hair siad trying to sling his arm around his INJURED friend making me huff in annoyance, slapping his arm away i start walking over to one of the glove compartments. "you two should head to class I'll deal with you're friend injuries." I said grabbing a pair of white doctors gloves. "wait you work here?!" red head shouted making me put a finger to my mouth to signal a shhh sound. "sorry that was unmanly of me" he said looking down. " yet it's even mare manly for a man to apologize for their own mistakes" I said pushing the injured boy gently down in a laying position. "so how do-" hovering my hands over blondies head I watched as they started to glow a faint pink. "whaaa-" dude shut the fuck up I need to focus damn it. Red hair boy was staring at the glow in amazement while blondie here was shreeking as the deep cuts on his arms started closing. That's gotta feel odd... "that's so cool, where did you Lear do do that, why are you not going to become a hero with a quirk like that?" "shhh" I said already done healing most of the major wounds. "WHY CAN'T I FUCKING MOVE! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME! AWNSER ME PINK HAIR! DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME!" blondie shreeked making me glance at him he really looked terrified. "please calm down I'm only healing the major wounds the rest will have to heal on their own. unless you want them healed to you need to stop shreeking." I said softly letting the glow around my hand dim. "there you go all healed up" i said clapping happily before skipping tewords the sweet compartment and grabbing a lollipop. "for not attacking me here you go" I said handing him the lolly before glancing at the clock. " shouldn't you three be heading to class? You've missed 5th period already" I mumbled glancing the the now healed up student and his friends. "nahh we noramly head back to the dorms after hero training" red head said making the boy next to him grumble something in the lines of "shut it shitty hair" "well that's not nice, I think his hair makes his look cool" I said patting red head on the head. "thanks I like you're hair to" "OI, I SAID SHUT IT SHITTY HAIR" blonde yelled stomping out of the room making me glance down at red head. "how the heck is you're hair so damn fluffy?" I'm mumble keeping on petting it. "it's always like this" he said grinning. "you should probably head back to you're dorms before you're homeroom teacher comes for my head" I chuckled walking over to one of the clipboards to write a note." what's you're homeroom teachers name?" I asked grabbing a pen from one of the drawers. "Shota Aizawa" red head said looking at the paper I'm writing on.

To: Aizawa

Sorry for keeping you're students from coming to the dorms I was informed they had no more classes so I hope I didn't keep them from doing any homework, the blond student still has some minor cuts but they should heal in a few days.

From: (Y/N) (L/N) (recovery girl's grandson)

"when you get to the dorms give this to you're guardian, and please make sure to stay healthy can't have a student dieing because of poor health now can we?" I said chuckling lightly before handing him the note. "got it, I'm Kirishima by the way." he said giving a mock bow making me smile and do the same. "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)" waving at the grinning red head and his red and white haired friend I chuckled lightly.

Working here might not be that bad after all.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

1133 words

Few that was long for a moment I thought I might never end this chapter. But that was chapter 1 for you I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you next time. Peace ✌️

A_little_sadistic🖤