Memories (2-3)

When you're minds
Exsposed to so much pain
Everything becomes
Laughable at
Instead

---------------------------------------------------------

I Do not own
Bnha
You
Pictures in this book.

Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------

3rd person PVO:

[] flashback[]

"umm... Sir may I please have your autograph" you mumbled glancing up slightly at the hero infront of you but it seemed as if they were looking past you like always. Sighing you turned around and walked away. Hero's truly are just a title to make greed seem better. You've gotten use to you're new body as well as the pain it bring whenever someone tries to get you to cry because of what they did to  you, you simply shake your head at their stupidity. No one and I mean NO ONE can bring back what you lost nor can they compete to what he did to you. You've become well know on the streets as nightmare at the time you had black hair since you only used one of you're quirks. Blank it was the same with others they get their way but shortly after die. Hero's are unable to catch you since they don't know your face and simply look past you. You didn't really exsist.

"t-there he is.. T-th-that's N-nightmare" someone screamed their voice wavering at the sight of you." thanks for the help you're still going to prison." "eh w-wh-" before the man could finish their sentence you were already walking away with their life force. 'To bad I really wanted this guys blood....' tilting your head slightly back you bit into the now solid fruit. Life forces turn into a fruit that resembled that of an apple but worked the same as a peach just whout the seed. 'it's okay' you've been wondering what the hero's would do when they finally saw your face but that seemed to be a lost cause. You didn't need to turn around to kill someone. That's the reason you're called nightmare. That and what has happened to you before you became a Villian...

Tilting my head slightly to the side I grin

Tilting my head slightly to the side I grin. 'Come at me bro' (the Pic) seeing the hesitation in the vigilanties movement I chuckled. 'time to die' "there he is" the guy shouted pointing at me. " shit....

---------------------------------------------------------

So here you are sitting In a jail cell glaring at the hero infront of you. Guess who? The eraser hero: Eraserhead. Silence. 'are Villians normally this quite...' one of the guard thought glancing at the glaring Villian before quickly averting their gaze move further away. "are you scared?" the other guard in the room exclaimed in seprise. "you look that thing in the eyes" the shaking gaurd sneered making the other one back off. 'why isn't he saying anything' The now bored pro hero thought narrowing his eye at the Villian. 'is he planning something... No he can't use his quirk....' the hero's eyes widened in seprise. 'he's not the Villian we were chasing... Did we just inprison a teen for no reason.?!' 'that story works too...' you thought keeping you're gaze in the pro hero as if you were expecting him to kill you any second for no reason. "w-why am I hear" you whispered already putting a fake personality in place. 'shit we made a mistake' the hero's eyes were wide open making you tilted you're head in confusion. " did I cross into private property or something? I'm sorry I didn't know that part of town was of limits" you said your voice a little louder but by looking at your face it looked like you were yelling. 'the kids voice is really soft. " Uh... Sorry we made a mistake we thought you were the Villian nightmare..." the hero frowned when he saw you're face turning white. "t-that g-guy? You mean the guy dressed up as a Demon who runs the abandoned streets?!" you asked making sure it looked like you were scared for your life at the mention of this nightmare. "okay I need you to calm down and tell us what you know of him" the hero said still in shock of the boys reaction to their name. "from what I know and heard they have a quirk called blank. It let's them drain anyone of their life force and kill them instintly. They rule the abandoned parts of the city and is feared among all Villians and vigilanties. Their Villian suit looks like that of a Demon with black leatherly skin. From my experiences with them.... They give no mercy to their victims" at this point you had already perfected the persona you made with tears spilling down your cheaks you hugged yourself as if to give yourself a sense of comfort. 'he... He did that to someone.... No... Mercy' as the teens words replayed in the hero's mind he flinched slightly before nodding at one of the guards to track down the Teens perants. "*sniff* before I even met him my perants knew him... Going against him resulted in their death I didn't even know what was going on down stairs until...." flinching slightly you turned quite ignoring the hurt look on the hero's face. You did it you convinced them to let you go and lessen the sespision rate they had on you." what's you're name... "the hero asked in a tired voice making you look up slightly in fear." (Y/N) (L/N)" you mumbled tilting your head down. '(L/N).... Wait'