Another Wish Dragon

A/n-Din is still 19.

10 years ago
In a classroom, there sat a little boy named Din. The teacher was drawing on the blackboard on how to write the word dragon in Chinese.

"Okay, raise your paper." Every student raised their paper to show the teacher their work, but one student didn't do the assignment right.

"And with scales, some grass, some clouds."

"Huh, oh."

Din rosed up his paper to show the teacher that he did a drawing of a dragon, and not the symbol.

All the students were laughing at Din, and the teacher told him to go sit outside.

Din sat outside the classroom on the bench with a sigh.

"Stupid teacher." A girl from the class next to Din's came out grumbling, sitting on the bench right next to Din.

Din looked at the girl in awe. He showed her the picture of the dragon he drew.

The girl gasped, also showing a picture of a dragon she drew, breathing fire at a person.

"Woah."

The school bell rings as the students camping running out of the classroom.

Din was standing in front of the school, waiting for his mom or older sister to pick him up.

"Hi mom."

"Hi dad."

Din saw all the other kids getting picked up by their family, while he stood there, waiting for his mom or sister to come.

"Haha, your mom and sister forgot you. They dont--" but the rude little boy was interupted by his mother.

"Jimmy, stop that. It's rude."

"You know it's only the three of them. Their trying their best."

Din looked down with a saddened face. He saw the boy Jimmy stick his tongue out at him, and then was knocked to the ground by a dumpling.

Din saw the girl from early in a bush, and suddenly right beside him.

Din yelps in fright and falls to the ground, while the girl ate her dumpling.

"I'm Li Na."

"I'm Din."

The two children introduce their selves.

"You can walk home with me." Li Na grabbed Din's hand.

"My dad's always late." Li Na replied saddened.

They looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Din! I am so sorry I'm late again."

And there's Y/n, Din's older and adopted sister.

Y/n came up to Din and smiled. "Who's your new friend?"

"This is Li Na, can she walk back home with us, please?" Din asked, doing the eyes on Y/n.

"Sure, come on you kids, let's go."
______________________________________

One night, Din was laying in his bed, until a rock hit the window. He saw Li Na with a flashlight, and pointed at the window doing shadow puppets.

Another flashlight soon joined, and there was Y/n, joining them with their shadow puppets.
______________________________________

Y/n was chasing Din and Li Na around, passing nearby people doing yoga.