The Party and a Secret💖

(a/n-Prepare for a nice Long chapter.)

"I want my friend back."

I gave 'awe' look, while Long just gave a 'are you dumb look.'

"Wait, rewind. You can wish for anything in the whole world, and you want to waste it on a friend." Long said.

"What could be more important than friendship?" Din asked. "Is that a trick question?" Long asked.

"No."

"Literally anything else." Long exclaimed.

"Let me think, a golden chamber pot, a palace made entirely out of jade, an army of terracotta warriors! Why are you wasting a wish on some girl?" Long said, picking up Din.

"Oh, that's right. Sorry Long, I can't expect you to understand. I haven't explained everything yet. Down, please."

Long let Din down with a small frustrated look, but I can tell he's trying to hold it in.

Din started telling Long his story about how he met Li Na, and became best friends. I ignored it since I know the while story, I basic watched them grow up together, until Li Na moved.

I looked over at Long to see that he was covering his eyes.

"It's okay, Long. Everyone can get emotional sometimes." I pat his back.

He looked at me, then groaned, falling to the ground.

"I already told you, I can't make people fall in love. Why would you think I could make someone your friend."

"What? No, Li Na's already his friend. He just needs to get into the party." I told him.

"A wish! Why didn't he just say so?" Long shot back up.

"Yeah, I wish to be a princeling." Din wished.

"All right, here we go. Stand back and it shall be so."

*Poof*

Long did his wish magic on Din. When I looked at Din, he was covered in this gold silk clothing, with a horse carriage behind him.

"Done and done. Now, onto that final wish." Long said eagerly.

"What is this?" Din said, clearly confused.

"Din, I think you should've specified on what you actually wanted, instead he made you an actual prince." I said.

"No, no, I said princeling. You know, like one of those guys with the fancy suit, the rolex watch, and the chauffeured car, the personal assistants." Din kept going on and on, until he was stopped by Long.

"Hold up, that's like ten different wishes. You have two." Long said, holding up two fingers.

"Fine, fine. How about a temporary version, just for today?" Din asked.

"You're seriously going to wish to be rich for 24 hours?"

"I don't care about that stuff Long. I just need to reconnect with Li Na. She won't care if I'm rich or poor." Din replied.

"*Laughs* I'm sorry I'm laughing, but that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Of course she'll care." Long said.

"Yeah, well, it's his wish and not yours." I told Long, giving him a smirk.

"Now shoot me with your magic juice." Din said excitedly.

"Fine, 24 hours."

*Poof*

Din now had one of those fancy suits on.

"Perfect."

"And the car."