three

004

that way - tate mcrae

friends don't look at friends that way.

two awful weeks went by, and my dad gets back today.
he never found out about finn completely slicing open my torso, but he did end up calling me and asked why i missed the school day when jack poured milk on me.

i've completed ignored and avoided noah the last two weeks. yes, he's tried talking to me, but i don't wanna talk to him.

i got home from school and my dad was home.
he's a complicated man. sometimes he's strict, sometimes he doesn't give a shit what i do.

i walked down the stairs after a few hours.
"dad i'm gunna go for a walk." i said, walking up to the front door.

"okay, be careful blaire." he yelled form the kitchen.

"i will."

i spent about an hour and a half at the park, letting my mind relax for once. my dad didn't tell me when i needed to be back, but i didn't wanna risk anything. so i walked back home.

i walked back home, through the door, and yelled.
"hey dad! i'm home." i said walking into the kitchen,
just to see a woman with my dad.

she quickly turned around and smiled at me.
"oh my goodness you must be blaire!"

"mhm. that's me. who.... who are you?"

"blaire be nice." my dad said, chopping up a cucumber.

"no it's fine john. i'm katy. my son has told me loads about you!" she smiled, hugging me.

i didn't hug her back. hello? she's a complete stranger.

"y- your son?" frankly, i was just afraid finn would turn the corner and call me milky.

"hey b." i turned around after hearing that accent. that damn accent.
i looked and saw noah, standing in front of me, his hands in his pockets.

"dad can i talk to you please?" i turned back to my dad, a stern tone in my voice.

"sure hun.." he put the knife down and pulled me up the stairs.
"what's up."

"why are the jupes in our house?" i exclaimed. i was the first best from happy.

"they're having dinner with us tonight. i don't see a problem. is there a problem?"