six

006

(disclaimer, i'm going to keep jack in this story, but i do NOT support him anymore. ari and i started this story about a month before the jack thing blew over, but i'm not going to write him out. i don't support his actions with cylia or the fact he used the n word twice on video. i'm going to make jack seem like a better character here, but i've unfollowed him everywhere. please don't start stuff in thr comments about if it's real or not, i don't support him mainly for the fact that he's said the n word numerous times. please agian, don't start stuff.)

***

when i look at you - miley cyrus

there is no guarantee, that this life is easy.

noah left a week ago. he hasn't even talked to me since, which kinda messes with the mind. i mean, he shows up an hour before he leaves and tells me he still loves me, kissed me, and then just ignores me for a week? where's the logic.

finn knows i miss noah which makes him feel like pulling his hair out. i totally understand that finn wants to hate him, just because he cheated, but he apologized, and it was a very valid apology. besides, finn doesn't have a right to be the one upset, he was my boyfriend.

jacks been trying to get me to hangout with him and finn, but i've just felt really out of it. i'm never in the mood for anything.

i looked up, and there jack is. standing in the doorway of my bedroom. "hey blaire." he looked at me.

"hey jack, what's going on?" i sat up a bit more.

"finn wants to know if you'd like to come get food with us." he but his lip nervously.

"no thanks, but i appreciate the invite. hopefully another time." i gave jack a smile.

"alright, that's fine." jack grabbed the door knob and walked out, closing the door behind him.

i was just about to lay down, but my bedroom door busted open. "get up." finn walked in.
"no." i said, sitting up again. he was not about to make me go out.

"come on. you're going with us."

"no, i'm not. jack said i had a choice."

"no, come on. you cant sit around forever. let's go."

"but-" i began, him tugging on my arms, trying to get me off of my bed.
"no buts, get up." finn let go of me and picked up one of my pillows, throwing it at me.