Start From The Beginning

×=============================×

"You're hired! I'll be expecting your arrival and service tomorrow Ms. Y/N L/N," Mr. Momobami stated and offered his hand to me.

The hand that I should have never shaken, yet I was glad that I met them, especially her. Let's go back to how this all started. We'll start from the very beginning.

Enjoy!!!

×=============================×

    Y/N L/N was only four when she was put up for adoption. She was sent to an orphanage called Fukushima Aiikuen Orphanage (Yes, someone had to look it up for me cuz ur author couldn't think of the simplest shit). The only faint memory she had was 'I'll soon come back to you Y/N!,' She later forgot about it as years went by.

     She is now seven and reading yet another cooking book with a geometry book beside her. "Oh! That's how you make it just add some sugar and salt, interest-" Y/N's book was snatched by another girl with short black hair.

    "Hey! I was reading that you know?" Y/N tried taking it back but the girl was taller than her.

    "Yeah that's why I took it from you and why are you reading these types of books, weirdo!" Suddenly the girl got hit by a book, "OW! Who did that?"

    "Me! Well, you see I thought throwing books to stupid people would put knowledge to their heads. Awe? It didn't work, did it? Though it did quite the opposite." Another girl calling out the girl who had Y/N's book still in their hand.

    "Are you calling me stupid?" The girl looked angry while still holding onto her head. "No! I'm talking to a fan that seems to be much smarter than you, yes who else is stupid here? Certainly not that girl over there." The girl shaking their head in disbelief and took a breather.

    "Give the book back before I throw another book to you. This one is quite thick, maybe this one will work to put knowledge on your head!" The girl confronted while crossing her arms.

    "Ugh! Fine, HERE! You both are weirdos anyways" "Being a weirdo is better than being stupid, that's for sure! " The girl now smiling grimly while mockingly waving their hands.

    The girl is now giving it back aggressively "UGH! You are both annoying, I'm leaving!" "Goodbye now! " Then both the girls passed each other and staring at one another as the girl left

    After the girl now left which only leaves us with Y/N and the girl who just threw the book "Hi there! My name is Aimi, Aimi Taiga, nice to meet you! " She offered her hand in which you quickly shook in response.

    "Thank you! You didn't have to do that, I could've handled myself," Y/N laughs nervously. "I know, I just didn't really like that girl and she pisses me off. She's been bothering others too here in the orphanage," Aimi bickered.

    "I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N, nice to meet you. You have a nice name." Y/N happily introduced herself. "Awe, you too! Can I call you N/N?" Aimi nervously asked. "Of course!" Y/N giggled.

    "What are you reading? It looks cool!" Aimi questions with an amusing look. "I've never seen this before! What's the book about?" Y/N giggling.

    "It's a cooking book I've been reading one since I got here 3 years ago," Y/N softly smiled.

    "That's so cool! I read about art and I drew this, wanna see?" "Yeah! Of course." Y/N gasped and was so speechless as Aimi showed a piece of... Book a very detailed drawing of it. (It wasn't THAT detailed, but it was a nice sketch tho)