The Offer

A/N: this wont be about gambling it mah own plot though the character are still gonna be here

Enjoy!!!❤️❤️❤️

•-A Few Months Later-•

    After getting the job as one of the head chefs of a 5-star restaurant, you were proud as you are now closer to your passion for cooking. You never knew why, but there was something definitely missing. You couldn't put your fingers on it yet, at least for now.

    "Chef! Are you done with one of the orders?" One of the waitresses called out. "Yeah, here you go!" Handing the order to them. "Wait, what table is this one Y/N?" They came back asking.

    "Uh, haha, it's on table 69." You smirked, 'Heh nice number eh?' You thought. "Chef Y/N, we need the order for table 25!" "Oh yeah, here you go!" "Thanks!" Giving them a thumbs-up as they left with the order.

---
---
---

    "Yo! Y/N?" Mina gestures to you to come near. "Yes? You need something, Mina?" Mina nods to you. "Well someone asked for you at table 69. I know you're busy cooking, but I'll take care of it." "But why?" You asked.

    "They asked who cooked their food and I told them it was you. I know you're the one who cooked it because you made the dish." Mina said, pushing you out of the kitchen. "Go! They seem to be interested in your cooking skills." "Alright, you don't have to kick me out. I'll see you after I talk to them."

---

    "Good evening sir, I was told you needed my company?" The man clears his throat and starts talking to you, "Did you cook this because it's exquisite! Who did you learn it from?"

    "Oh, well I learned it by myself, sir. Since I was a kid, I've enjoyed reading cooking books and cooking with my sister." You said with a polite smile. (If you don't remember, you and Aimi have a sibling relationship.)

    "Well, I have an offer for you. Would you be interested in being a personal chef for someone? If so, here is my card. Please do contact me as soon as you can. I hope I see you soon, young lady. I shall take my leave now, have a wonderful evening. Ms." They asked you to hand the card to you.

    "It's Y/N, Y/N L/N pleasure to meet you sir, and thank you for the offer. I will contact you as soon as I can, thank you for coming here." You bowed as you took the card and the man left.

---
---

    "What a fucking day, huh?" You sighed and unlocked your apartment, 'Ugh, this is so refreshing.' You thought as you put up your groceries and opened the fridge.

    "Ooooh! I still had the leftovers of my F/F here, well I guess this is gonna be my dinner for today." You shrugged and sat down at your dining table and started to eat the leftovers. (leftovers are always amazing especially if it's your fav food BUSSIN BUSSIN)

    "Huh, this card sure is pretty huh? Here lemme just save it on my phone. I'll talk to Mina about it tomorrow." You now finished eating and soon got up to get ready for bed.

    'Now that I think about it, I never really thought of being a personal chef but I don't wanna lose my job being a head chef, Ugh FUCK!' You thought, but a great idea popped into your head.

    "AHA! I'll ask Mina for a vacation leave tomorrow since my day off is in a few days or tomorrow, I don't know." You stated as you kept on playing with the card and fidgeting.

    After saving the card on your phone you decided to watch some F/M(Favorite movie) on the bed while trying to get some sleep as you have to be early tomorrow.