Homeless

Hello been long since I'vee updated this hasn't it? asfdsf anyways 

Enjoy!!! ❤️

⠀⠀Before all these happened before Y/N became a head chef and was later offered to be a personal chef. Y/N remembered running away from the orphanage at age 16, remembering the hell she went through when she was homeless. It was so easy to run away but the aftermath of leaving is the hardest part. 

-A Few Months Ago-

⠀⠀The man begged you to spare his life while you trace your knife on his neck that you took from him a while ago when he tried to play you dirty when you were fighting him as he hit the knife on you. Amused, that's what you felt about the man now on the ground in front of you begging for his own life that judged your skills.

⠀ "PLEASE! I beg you don't kill me please, you can have everything, HERE!" The man threw everything he had including his watch, wallet, etc.

⠀ "Awe, a minute ago you had no problem pushing yourself to that poor woman earlier, the one you tried to raped in this alleyway and where I also currently staying at the moment." You said as you kept on fidgeting the knife near his neck.

⠀"I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE!" The man yelled while balling his eyes out to you now.

⠀"Can you shut the fuck up? I might kill you this time if you don't cover that filthy mouth of yours, so annoying GOD!" You said why scratching your head with the knife in hand.

⠀'This is actually not that bad of a knife if I say so myself I may keep this later, it's the only taste that this man has aside from his clothes' You thought as you admire the knife that was in your hand you stopped and gazed at him, pointing to his clothes with the knife you are holding at him.

⠀"Hey, uh can you take off your clothes I want it, do you know where I can find the laundry so I can wash those clothes I don't wanna get sick wearing it and it's also a bit wet from earlier." You said as you kept on still fidgeting on the knife. (The knife is your choice of the knife, and no not a butter knife, just why it only has one porpuse BUTTER)

______

⠀"Help me! Someone pleas-" The woman pleaded for help, then someone threw a water bottle at the man.

⠀"Ah, shit! My bad I thought you were a dumpster! Do me a favor and let go of her!" You said calmly, in which to your avail, it never works.

⠀"Stay out of this kid, you don't know what you're getting into, and you got me all wet now!" The man said, as you just chuckled at him.

⠀"If I don't know what I'm doing, why would I interfere? I mean at least your face got washed, you need to wash it anyway, you're welcome!" You said smiling at him.

⠀"A smart kid huh, what are you doing here? should you be at home with your mother?" He said, smirking at you.

⠀"No, but you'll be the one coming home to her though, and this is my place." You said, he was fed up and approached you, grabbing you by the wrist and dragged you out.

⠀"Go home, kid! You don't belong here!" The man said as his grip began to get tighter.

⠀"Let go of me... I said LET. GO!" You said in a cold emotionless tone.

⠀"Or what? look at you you can't hurt me you're so sma-" He got cut off but you tackled him on the ground.

⠀"You know? I hate when people underestimate others just because they are younger than them." You said with no emotion in your eyes as you looked into his soul gripping on him tightly.