Store

3rd POV:

⠀⠀⠀Once the Momobami Twins left to go to school. Y/N took care of the kitchen and residue on what's left of the accident, Y/N looked at her phone seeing that it's her lunch break. She decided to eat while she read some notification or some sort although she needs to know where the library is located.

⠀⠀⠀Y/N later found Haruto walking around the mansion. Y/N asked Haruto if she could know where the library is since he is the butler here and knows many directions

-

⠀“This book is great you should read it Haruto, Here! It's a poem.” Y/N showed him the book.

⠀⠀⠀Y/N is gonna read the poem to Haruto that's called 'It's Real Treasure'.
(This name is obviously made up so yeah… onwards)

⠀“That is not neede-” Haruto got interrupted by Y/N butting in.

⠀“OK!!! I'm gonna read it now OK? Ready?”

Its Real Treasure

A treasure isn't always about wealth, popularity, or power.
It depends on the person's perspective

We could name all types of treasure, there are so many out there, although people still can't seem to find their real treasure.

People tend to forget that treasure can't always be possessed either by someone or anyone.

Treasure can always be made or created by someone or something like gold, it's a natural resource created by nature and coun created by mankind.

Treasure shouldn't be taken away from someone or something. It should be earned, deserved, or given to them.

Yet, it still happens no matter what we do it can be stolen, but it doesn't mean they should stop looking for it again.

If you look closely, what's the point of having treasure? When you can buy or pay for it and get the thing you want, not the one you need.

There is always a difference between the things we want and the things we need, it's never both, at least not all the time.

Let's see.

We can buy food but not hunger.
We can pay people but not their loyalty.
We can buy pills, not health.
(I heard someone say so this isn’t mine if yk who made it full credits to them I was just inspired and I wanted to put it here because it really hits me )

Now tell me what is a real treasure to you?

This poem sucks ass and cringey ;-; anyways
The last part I heard from someone but the rest I made it my own
This is such a random scene but ok

-

⠀⠀⠀Y/N finish reading and Haruto was amazed by the poem as he never heard of it yet.

⠀“You know? I realize that no matter how much I read this book. It won't help me find what I'm looking for. I just know the idea of it, not the meaning” Y/N stated and giggled.

⠀“You're quite wise for your age Y/N, where did you learn it?” Haruto asked

⠀“Experience, I've been through a lot whether it is mentally or physically.”

⠀“For such a young age, to know these things is certainly impressive, which school do you attend?”

⠀“Simple, I don't attend it, school is only necessary to prepare you for the future but not for the real world. Real-world is learned personally” Y/N smiled.

⠀“Who thought you these and how much do you know?” Haruto asked.

⠀“Myself and to those whose around me, I've learned by reading so much book throughout the years.”