Welcome to Hell

After y/n arrived in the underworld there was a figure watching from a big white mansion. It was none other than Lucifer Morningstar. Watching from his floating orb as new arrivals came falling from the sky, one of them caught his attention. The figure didn't look like a demon but he had black horns in the front of his head...was he a incubus? Lucifer was confused because only Incubi and succubus had horns but smirk because nothing had caught his attention in a LONG time. He smirked widely while looking at the figure laying down on the ground passed out but got up a few minutes later. Soon a soft, lovely voice was heard from behind him.

???: "What are you watching my love?" She said as she wrapped her arms around from the back of his neck.

Lucifer: "Just a new arrival that caught my eye. Looks like we need to go pay him a visit." He says as he lift's up one of his hands to rub the side of her arm, making his hand go down so that when he reached her hand they entertwined together. "I love you my sweet Lilith."

Lilith- "I love you too, Lucifer, my love." She says as she began watching the young demon like boy.

Y/n started to get up slowly.....

Y/n- "ughh.. what happened.... where am I..?....... geeze.. THAT REALLY HURT!" as he yelled the last part a random demon looked at him like he was crazy. After that they both made eye contact and stared at each other awkwardly for a good 3 minutes. Then y/n just looked away from the random demon and walked away. After walking around for a bit he saw a lot up sign that had the words 'Welcome to Hell' on it...

Y/n-"... I'm in hell'? It could've at LEAST been some place entertaining." He said with a sad and unsatisfied look. "*Sighs* oh well.. guess I'll have to wait until I'm able to teleport back.... that reminds me..I must have teleported myself here by accident.." As he says the last part he walks off again.

As y/n is walking he sees a car pull up. A white demon with 4 arms with pink dots in his hair, gloves on his hands, a long boot-like shoes on, a vest (I think), a black choker and a bowtie, got out of the car. He had a toothy grin on his face. One of his teeth were golden. And y/n had noticed that one of his eyes had a black eyeball with a pink pupil, the other just a regular white eye with a pink iris and a black pupil.

'is that..a girl?...naahhh That's definitely a boy. Is he a crossdresser..?' Y/n thought to himself as he watch the demon in curiosity.

(So whatcha think.... I'll do the next part next. And I'll be leaving to go back home in a few days 😌... can't wait. And I also can't wait to upload/publish these for you guys)