Lucifer Morningstar

Vote - Share - Follow

[What do you say...friends?]

"So yeah, that's all of it" Charlie said smiling

"So yeah, that's all of it" Charlie said smiling. She had shown him around the hotel. But there was one thing she was missing. "You don't happen to own a gambling table do you?" Dice asked with his hands behind his back. "Oh yes! Husk runs the gambling and the bar over there. You could go have fun if you'd like" she said as the doorbell rang. Dice grinned. "Oh, let me go get that. It might be another demon waiting for redemption" she said happily heading toward the door. While Dice went ahead and talked with Husker.

Charlie soon opened the door with a closed eye smile, as she greeted her lovely guest. "Why hello! I'm Charlie Mange, but you can call me Charlie. Welcome to the Happy Hotel!" "Why thank you Charlie I do appreciate the Welcome" Charlie soon, quickly opened her eyes and saw..her father. She was shocked. "Dad?! What are you doing here at the hotel?! I mean. It's nice to see you. Come on in" she said sweatdropping and closing the door as he walked in. "Alastor..." "... Lucifer" "It's been a while, hasn't it?" "Why yes it has my good friend" Alastor replied with his usual smile.

 Lucifer" "It's been a while, hasn't it?" "Why yes it has my good friend" Alastor replied with his usual smile

"So Charlie did you see who was at the-[eyes widen]LUCIFER?!"Vaggie asked as she came around the corner.  Charlie went to her, putting her arms on her shoulders. "What is your dad doing here at the hotel?!" she yell whispered. "Calm down Vaggie. You know my Dad. Always coming to check up on me..Or looking for something?" she said confused, tilting her head as he walked towards Husker's section.  

"So. You're the new demon everyone's been talking about in Pentagram City" "Well I am King Dice after all. Soon all of this Hll will know me. Wanna gamble"Dice said confidently before he smirked.  "Sure. But I don't wanna upset you if you lose" Lucifer joked rolling up his sleeves. "You? Beat me? Lucifer Morningstar, was it? You must be the Devil that rules this place then." he said as they got ready to play. Lucifer hummed in response. "Let me introduce myself properly. The name's King Dice. You can call me M/n, but I go by Dice" "Elegant. I like it. Lucifer Morningstar. But you can call me Lucifer, or whatever you think suits best" he with his usual smile. It soon turned into a grin. 

"That reminds me. I wanna offer you something." he stated, causing Dice to look up from the table. "Let's take a walk

-TimeSkip- 

"A Right Hand Man, huh?"  

*sighs* I hope you enjoyed! Imma have to make the most of tomorrow since tmrrow's Thursday(^^;). I'll try for any story actually. Bye mini dumplings!