Little King Dice

HELLOOO MY MINI DUMPLINGS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K ON THIS STORY!!

。゜゜o(TヘTo)゜゜。 I Am SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR U GUYS!! I LOVE UUUU♡!THX AGAIN, ALRIGHT ENJOY! (⌒▽⌒)♡

TItle not mine it's from a video by Shavs Media Productions. Credit to them/her/him. And some of the storyline isn't mine, credits to the creator.

~~~~_____________________________________________________________~~~~

In one city not far Inkwell lived a young boy by the name Dice. Every night Dice would run away from home to the city bar to perform many kinds of magic tricks for the drunks. The boy always had tricks up his sleeves and fooled many of the innocent people in the bar. One day it would be with a dirty scam, and the other day would pickpocket from the sleeping people. 

One late night the boy decided to go to the neighboring city because many people in the local bar started to run out of goods and riches.

After a long way to the neighboring city, he was displeased to see in the bar to see there were only two people. It was a bartender and the other was an old man sitting alone at the bar. The two were talking to each other. Once it seemed like they were done Dice took the chance to entertain and show his magic tricks to him.

Determined to fill his pockets young Dice decided to try to fool the old man. But after a while, the old man started to tell never-ending stories about himself when he was a young boy. 

Dice wasn't interested, also annoyed. He didn't want to listen to the old man so he insisted on trying to pocket thief him. But the man caught him red-handed and revealed himself to be the one and only devil. With a little mocking vice and a wallet in his hand that had a lot of money in it, he said ¨Were you looking for this?¨ Young Dice's face was shocked and scared that the one and only devil in front of him. Tears started falling from his eyes.

The devil continued by raising a butcher knife in the air holding the boy's arm out. ¨You try to still from me? Well for this young man your hands should be cut!¨ Dice started to cry more from fear. ¨Please sir, I beg of you! Have mercy! I'll do anything! I'll give you all I have and even more, ill even be your servant for the rest of my life if you want just please don't hurt me! I'm sorry!¨young DIce pleaded. 

¨What an interesting option you give me, we'll do just that! I'll have mercy on you and you'll be my very own sevant¨ Devil said pushing Dice's head with his finger toward a scroll(contract) he was holding in the other hand. He gave a feather pen to the boy to sign it. Dice's eyes were wide as his tears fell slower. ¨After all, it would be ashamed to lose such a talented boy like you. So what do you say kid, do we have a deal?¨

Without a second thought, Dice signed and agreed to the deal because he was scared thinking of what would happen if he dared to say no to the devil. [POOF]The devil made new clothes appear on Dice instead of the overalls he was wearing.

And from this day forward Dice served the devil and did everything the devil asked of him. After years past Dice went from a simple servant to the devil's right-hand man and got the title King Dice

♡♡ I hope you enjoyed this backish story on how they met. I'm not sure if you want it to be that but it's something like that. BYE MIni DUmplings!! ♡♡