third letter

dear akira sendoh,

i'm still here, writing this stupid letter for you. it has been almost a month, huh? since i last wrote the second letter, i'm still at my third. i thought i was going to be continuous while writing my letters for you, but then again days passed, and currently, i have a lot of things on my plate right now. i saw you, you were hanging out with someone? i don't specifically know her, i just know that because i have a close friend in your team.

i'm not saying i'm not jealous when i am literally jealous about it. maybe because you're so far away from me, and i couldn't even approach you even when you're already near, or in front of me.

well, enough about you, i guess? it's been a month since my last letter, you met other people, and i do too. i met someone from our friendly-rival school, shoyo. his name is toru hanagata, i met him once while i was on my way to school, he accidentally bumps into me, and because of my clumsiness i broke his glasses, basically, i stepped on them...

i was really embarrassed, that's why i volunteer and insist to be with him when he gets his new pair of glasses, i even insisted to let me pay for his new pair of glasses but he won't, he's really kind if you'll ask me. he has a tax expression at first, and he's intimidating, he's not a typical guy in the first place, and yeah, then i found out that he was a player on shoyo. i'm sure you already know him since you play basketball.

i am ending my third letter now! i think i just want another entry for my compilation of letters for you, that's it. wherever you are, take care of yourself.

always, i'll care.
y/n l/n .