fourth letter

dear akira sendoh,

this is the day after my third letter, i decided to write things down again in these letters, this basically became my own journal. and this is all about what happened in my day, today. i'm currently writing this 3:00 AM in japan time, and i'm currently arching my aching back at my swivel chair. OKAY SO- you wouldn't believe what happened today! hanagata-san invited me to go out! like a hangout, i couldn't exactly refuse because i don't really mind at all!

he's really nice and really kind too! he brought me to a festival near school, where we hang out and even waited 'til night for fireworks! for the first time in awhile, someone actually asked me out once again... i'm so happy, y'know? maybe because the thought of not being alone again really excites me, the thoughts of having a friend to hang out with, to share what happens in your day. and how does it go?

on the second thought, i also thought about you that time, 'us hanging out together' won't really happen since i don't even have the guts to approach you, but if i would have the chance, i'll try to pull myself together, i really think that hanging out with you is really fun! despite your so-called airhead ass when you're inside the court, i think you're also one of those funny ass guys out there, you wouldn't get a lot of girls if you're not one of them right? heh.

i hope you're doing exactly fine as i am right now, i guess i'm just really happy for this day. just like what i always told you, wherever you are, please take care of yourself.

always, i'll care.
y/n l/n .