Chapter Thirty-Two

Context Warning: Swearing, abuse, choking/suffocation, attempt manipulation, drama

~One Week Later~

Third POV - Jackson Household

It was peaceful in the Jackson household.

Ava and Percy were chatting in the kitchen while Ava makes pancakes.

And Emily with Thomas were catching up on the school work they missed, trying to help each other out.

That was until there was a knock at the door.

"Emily, can you get that!" Percy shouted, trying to carry plates from the dishwasher "My hands are full"

Emily groaned from her downstairs room, making Thomas look up and notice Emily's frustration, taking his headphones out.

"What's wrong?" Thomas asked as Emily got up from laying on her bed.

"Dad wants me to answer the door, it's probably a fan or paparazzi" Emily said before the knocking got louder and more in quantity "I'm coming!"

Emily sighed as she walked out her room, Thomas putting his music on full voice as he studies for a online test.

Emily walks to the door and opened it, not expecting the person who answered the door.

A dark brown haired boy stormed into the household, almost heaving with anger.

He pushed Emily, who opened the door, out the way, causing her to almost fall over.

She just started at the man, unknown to her.

"Sir, you cannot just storm into this house! I-"

The dark brown haired boy stopped near the stairs and turned sharply to Emily, which startled her slightly. What she noticed his eyes were a deep green, something Ava said her brother had.

He matched the appearance description perfectly.

"So you're the new girl, ha? The one who answered my sister's phone?" The stranger exclaimed, pacing towards Emily. 

Emily narrowed her eyes, recognising his voice.

This is defiantly Clay Taylor, Ava's older older, the mastermind behind the destruction of Percy's somewhat stable mental state.

"I am the one who answered the phone and I am also a fuckin' minor, or have you really sunk that deep into your lies, Clay?" Emily asked, amused, repeating what she said when she first spoke with him.

"I don't know what Jackson would do, all I know is that he-"

"You are a pathological lair" Emily stated, crossing her arms "You only care for your own good image"

"That's not true" Clay stated "My sister means the world to me"

"So is that why you took her away from her husband and child?" Emily asked, trying to get through to him. She doesn't have anything to record with this time, but she knows Percy and Ava are in the other room. And if Clay finds that out, it will not be a pretty situation.

"I know Ava doesn't have a kid as much as you say as she didn't tell-"

"Tell you?" Emily asked "Well, she doesn't have to tell you everything now does she?"