Chapter Three

~~~WARNING SWEARING~~~

Percy's POV

When Emily said a plan, I didn't realise how into it she meant.

I was currently sitting in my music studio with Emily, who had a whiteboard which had 'Operation get back at fake family' at the top underlined. 

She looked at me, smiling as she stood up, standing next to my lyric ideas whiteboard.

"Now" Emily said "Before we start, I want you to call Order"

I widen my eyes.

"Emily, he is a primordial, I can't just disturb-"

"If you don't do it, I will" Emily said "And I don't care he doesn't know me yet"

I sighed.

"How would it even work anyway?" I asked "Iris message doesn't reach to his castle"

"Don't you guys have like a connection?" Emily asked, twirling a strand of her hair in her hands "Try that"

I sighed, knowing I haven't used it in a while.

"Why are we contacting him?" I asked, trying to avoid the interaction.

"Percy, stop avoiding it and do it; you want to get better, don't you?" Emily asked, glaring at me.

I sighed, giving up.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus my power on contacting Order.

"Hey Order?" I asked out loud "I know we haven't spoken in a while but I need your help...can you please help me?"

'I am currently in a meeting at the moment Percy, I cannot come, I am sorry' Order said in a hushed tone in my head.

"So?" Emily asked as I opened my eyes.

"Nope" I replied "In a meeting"

She sighed, annoyed.

"Fine then" she muttered, mad "Maybe you can hear us this way"

She walked over to me, making me widen my eyes by the determined pace she was making.

"Okay, so I KNOW you're in a meeting LORD ORDER!" Emily yelled loudly, making me try to hush her "But PERCY is sick of tried by being ignored by everyone in his FUCKIN' LIFE right now. So spare TWO MINUTES to help us get revenge on those motherfuckers. OR at least have the AUDACITY to tell Percy TO HIS FACE THAT YOU DON'T WANNA TALK TO HIM!"

"Emily!" I hissed, making her turn to me "He's only nice with me, not really anyone else. Do you really want to be killed to-"

"Wow, she really has a voice doesn't she? She almost made me deaf" 

We both turned to the whiteboard to see Order, in his human form staring at us, not looking happy.

"Why does he look like you Percy?" Emily asked, kinda freaked out as she stood next to me.

"It's the possession thing, remember when I talked about that?" I asked "I'll explain later"

I looked at Order.

"I am so sorry for this" I said "Emily doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut"

"Maybe I learnt that from someone?" she asked, making me roll my eyes.

"I am confused" Order said, and then pointed at Emily "Who is she?" 

"My name is Emily Jackson" Emily said.