Lets go Roscoe

*mature language*

Stiles POV

I'm done

I don't need them, I don't need anyone. If their going to treat me like shit and trust a lying snake over me then good for them, I'll leave and you know what it about damn time I stopped dealing with their bullshit anyway.

I've been taking care of my self my whole life, now I'll just be doing it in New York, how hard could it be?

This is what I told my self as I drove away from beacon hills in Roscoe to live with my uncle Phil in New York.

leaving everything and everyone i know behind.

Well everyone I thought I knew...

4 hours earlier

"I didn't have a choice Scott!" I shouted at him trying to get him to understand

"You don't even believe me do you?" I realised

"YOU KILLED HIM STILES, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR KILLERS IN MY PACK, your out" he whispered the last part.

I felt my heart stop, what? He was kicking me out for DEFENDING MYELF AGAINST AN OUT OF CONTROL CHIMERA. How could he believe Theo over me?! I thought we were closer then that.

"I thought we were brothers" I said to him, thankful for the rain that hid my tears even though I knew he could probably sense my grief coming off of me in waves with his werewolves senses, although he didn't seem smart enough to understand what I'm saying so maybe he doesn't sense it at all, maybe he's just that sense.

"Your not my brother, your a killer" he said harshly before turning and waking into the animal clinic.

At those words I felt my heart break on the spot, after all we've been through together he just throws me away for some stranger calming to have known us in 4th grade (who wasn't even the real Theo btw).

I can't stay here any more, knowing Scott he'll turn everyone in the pack against me even my own "father", not that it'd be that hard ever since mum died he's treated me like dirt on the bottom of his shoe, not that anyone else would know that though. They weren't exactly receptive even with "werewolf senses" they never even noticed all the time I came to school with bruises hidden on my face or under my shirt well except a few. But none of them except for Melissa knew that I was adopted, no one.

I went home and wrote 4 letters for people I cared most about Malia, Liam, Melissa and dad yeah even after all the shit he's put me through and I how he treated me I still cared about the bastard even if he wasn't even my real father.

*flashback*

I wasn't even surprised to find out he wasn't my real father I mean he always said  things like "your not my son"  now I just knew he meant it. And know that I looked we didn't even look anything alike.

All this knew information did was make me curious about me real father, the one that abandoned me.

Maybe I could leave Noah and search for my real dad? No. Noah may be a bad dad but at least he kept me. Besides I still have Scott.

*end of flashback*

I don't still have Scott this time I thought bitterly as I made my way out of the house with all my most valued belongings, leaving the letters on the kitchen bench.

There was only one thing left to do...

"Deaton?" I called as I walked into the animal clinic, thankful that Scott had left.

"How can I help you stiles?" Deaton asked me as he appeared from around the back

"Is there anything you can give me to help me with my powers before I leave?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything, he merely handed me a pile of really old looking books and a piece of paper.

"This is the address of an emissary I know in New York, he will be able to help you better than I can" Deaton told me with a smile.

"Wow a non cryptic answer" I said trying to make myself feel better about my situation, It didn't work.

Present time..

I could feel hot tears running freely down my face as I past the border out of beacon hills, finally allowing myself to let out all the emotions that had been stored up since scott kicked me out.

I looked over into the passenger seat and saw the bag full of books that Deaton had given me, I hoped they helped me to control my powers.

I had discovered them a few weeks ago on the night I killed Donovan, the night that made everything go down hill. And it was all my fault.

....

Little did he know that his powers weren't the only things that were triggered that night, for inside stiles was an old enemy waiting for the perfect opportunity to make them selves known this time as a friend, not a foe.

A whole lot of secrets are about to be uncovered

Everything is about to change
....

Stiles POV

Everything is about to change, New York here o come.

——————————————————————————

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I know my writing skills aren't that great.

It is a lot harder writing full stories than reactions.

Please comment any suggestions, all feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.