i apologise for hunter - ginny & georgia s1

GINNY & GEORGIA SEASON 1

Disclaimer: SPOILER ALERT. Also there is mention of self-harm, so read at your own discretion.

The Plot

When I first started watching the show, I thought it would just be like Gilmore Girls, but modern

When I first started watching the show, I thought it would just be like Gilmore Girls, but modern. But then, bam, there’s mystery. Who doesn’t love a good ol’ mystery plot, and I don’t mean that in a sarcastic way. You can legit add mystery to anything and the whole thing would be much more interesting. So in this show, Georgia, a single mother, who might, and very probably poisoned her ex-husband is starting a new life with her two kids in this new town. Throughout the show, there are flashbacks from Georgia’s life and it always has some kind of correlation with what’s going on at the present. Now add high school drama to it, and that’s the show. Pretty genius, if you ask me. During the last episode, there was a scene in the school corridor where everyone found out about Ginny and Marcus. I’m not gonna lie, that scene cracked me the fuck up. I just couldn’t stop laughing when everyone was standing there arguing. And then Marcus appeared like he has no idea wtf is happening, and I’m just like, mhmm. 

I know there’s also this very controversial scene where Ginny and Hunter argue about their race and how they are discriminated against. I feel like that scene was added purely for the show to be “edgy” and “different”. But saying things out loud like that just shows that they are prejudiced. And especially Ginny, who openly talks about Mr. Gitten being a racist, you should know better. And as an Asian, I apologise for everything Hunter says, and I can tell you we don’t think like that. 

The Characters

GEORGIA MILLERGeorgia is that bitch that will stab you in the back

GEORGIA MILLER
Georgia is that bitch that will stab you in the back. But her charm and charisma makes you trust her, and you won’t even suspect it was her doing. Thoughts of Georgia: I don’t really know. I think on one hand, I like how strong and relentless she is, but also she does a lot of questionable things. Murdering someone, stealing money from the city, um, bitch, you shouldn’t have bought the house then. I would also like to know how she is able to afford so many stunning outfits because aren’t you like, broke, technically?