💟𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3💟

『𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁』

『𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁』

"Good evening.Its time for the Underworld Network news.WITH DJ PEACOCK!!!"DJ peacock announce.It was a lovely night for Y/n,who was watching the UNN news.
"I'M ABOUT TO PRESENT THIS MONTH'S BEST 5 PHANTOM THIEF RANKING!"DJ peacock said,full of energy as always.
"Previously taking 1 for the nine straight weeks...our old standby,Joker!But!Unbelievably close to 1 this time around is PHANTOM THIEF SPADE!Identify currently unknown!"DJ Peacock said.
"Thus!Joker announce that he will steal Mr.Kaneri's precious treasure.The mermaid's crystal,from the luxury liner,the Poseidon,But spade also sent out an advance notice that he will steal it!WHAT A HEART POUNDING AND EXCITING THING TO SEE!"Dj Peacock said ending his report about Phantom thief's.

Y/n P.O.V.

"Joker's next location..."I thought,as I decided to wear something to fit in.

~few minutes later~

I'm currently inside the Yacht,many people dress as to what they referred to as 'Made-up people or Cosplaying' I'm currently dressed as a 'Water Fairy'as what human's call it.
I'm just close to the food aisle.

"Yea,its good and all but...bad taste..including the picture about the kaneri family.."A purple haired woman said.Making me sweat drop.
"Welcome to the gold group's 50th Anniversary costume party!Thus this is the Poseidon!Mr.Kaneri will make a brief statement!"The pinkish purplish haired lady announced.Just then a laugh was heard,it was echoing,I knew who's laugh that was.

'...The laugh seems off..'I thought as a elevator like was slowly going down,showing none other than Joker.
"Hello!Are you enjoying the party?"Joker ask,as everyone gasp.
'...As rude as I may sound like but...this is somewhat the stupidest entry Joker ever made...'I thought,looking at Joker who was in front.
"Shocked?I am.."Before he could finish his sentence,Officer Oniyama and the other police,pinned him down.
"YOU IDIOT!ITS ME INDEED!"Joker Yelled,and rip his face off showing Mr.Kaneri's face.

'Totally not the most weirdest thing I've ever seen.....'I thought,having a deadpan look.
"M-mr.Kaneri?!"Officer Oniyama stuttered.
"INDEED!What were you thinking?!"Mr.Kaneri screamed.
"You know we got an advance notice!!YOUR JUST ACTING STUPID!"Officer Oniyama yelled,rather rudely.
"Stupid?!Indeed commoners can't understand the sophisticated hobbies of celebraties like me.Indeed,I don't even remember inviting the police to the party!"Mr.Kaneri pointed out.

"I'm Oniyama,head of the Anti-Phantom Thief department!When an advance notice is send,its the police responsible to protect the-----"Officer Oniyama was cut off.
"There's no need indeed!This party is my revenge against Joker!"Mr.Kaneri said.
"R-revenge?"Officer Oniyama said dumbfounded.