💟𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12💟

『𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜』

『𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜』

Aosu and Y/n were about to watch a series they both found interesting on the internet.That is until Joker showed up on her doorstep,and invited her or mostly drag her to another treasure hunt.

Y/n P.O.V.

'The Olympus treasure.....I'm gonna see Medusa herself then....that repulsive personality of her...Is very odious.'I thought,remembering how she almost got me killed.

~time skip~

Me and Joker were walking,towards the Olympus entrance.That is until I saw Queen,and shadow pointing his umbrella at Queen ready to blast her.
"QUEEN!WATCH OUT!"I yelled out,as I threw my dagger,so Shadow didn't hit her.
"Are you ok?"Me and Joker ask,as we ran towards her.
"Yea."Queen responded.
"Shadow Joker!"Joker exclaimed not please to see him.
"Hahahahaha,I'm so flattered that you remember me.Yes,I am the black shadow that paints over your light...Shadow Joker!"Shadow said.
"What are you doing here?"Joker ask.
"I know that your after the treasure of Olympus.I won't let you people have it!"Shadow said,as he jump above us landing in front of the Olympus entrance as he ran inside.
"Wait up!"Joker yelled as he ran after Shadow,followed by me and Queen.

~time skip of running ~

"Which way did he go?"Queen ask.
"Darn him.He's getting in my way again!"Joker said,clearly not wanting Shadow's present.
"I wonder why he's always after you."I said,confused as to why Shadow is always trying to either piss Joker or kill him.
"I don't know.I've ticked off so many people,I can't even guess."Joker said,putting his arm behind his head.
"Can't argue That..."Queen said,not denying the fact that Joker ticked off many people.
"Actually,shouldn't Queen know him better than all of us?"Joker said,as he and I look at Queen.
"I don't,we never asked each other anything."Queen explained simply.
"Well whoever he is,I won't let him get the treasure."Joker pointed out,as he started walking,both me and Queen and followed.

"Hehehehehe,feels like something's gonna jump out,huh?"Joker said jokingly.
Don't talk like that!"Queen said,slightly scared.
"Did you hear something just now?"Queen ask,as we heaed some kind of growl like.
"I-its probably just your imagination."Joker said,now scared.
"Or probably Medusa."I pointed out as the two look at me.Just then a scream was heard,it seemed like it was Spade.
"Come on,you heard that right?"Queen nervously ask again.
"R-right.It's probably just the wind."Joker said,now nervous,just then Hachi and Roko's scream were heard.
'That woman...Spade must have given her a mirror.'I thought slightly annoyed at Medusa who I haven't seen in a while.
"What was that voice?"Joker ask alert,Joker ran followed by me and Queen.As we ran to the noise,we look at our left to see humanoid stone.

'She's here alright..'I thought,looking at the stone,of her targets.
Queen scream out of fear,I flinch at her loudness as Joker flinch startled.
"Don't scare me like that!They're just stone statues!"Joker scold at Queen,while pointing at the stone.
"They are..but they're so realistic."Queen said.
"I was sure,I heard Hachi's voice just now,but..."Joker said as he trailed off,as I saw Spade's hair.
"Spade?"Joker called out.
"You got here before us?"Queen ask,as Joker ran towards Spade followed by me and Queen.
"Hey,Spade!what are you doi-----"Joker said,but stop as soon as he got a closer look and touch spade.
"S-stone."Joker said in fear.
"Roko?"Queen said,looking at the stoned Roko and Hachi.
"Hachi!"I said in horror.