💟𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8💟

『𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺?』ʚ𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴ɞ꧁༺𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1༻꧂

ʚ𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴ɞ
꧁༺𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1༻꧂

A/n:(I'm so excited of Silver and Y/n's meeting!!Like imagine-----no wait..I must not tell any spoilers..TvT happy reading I suppose!)

Another day with Aosu and Y/n, Y/n is currently eating breakfast.Aosu was surprisingly done eating,and was in the living room.
"Y/n-sama,have you heard the news?"Aosu ask,it's Master's youngest sister.
"Hmm,no...is there something I must know?"Y/n ask Aosu.
"Some human is destroying all treasure.."Aosu,informed the girl,who hummed.
"Hmm...well then,I suppose Joker and Hachi are going to catch whoever that is."Y/n said,calmly.
"...It seem's like your taking this too lightly.."Aosu said,concern as to why Y/n is taking this lightly.
"Well,I suppose..but every time I do,Joker always comes up with a plan,what's new about this one?"Y/n said,looking at the window,smiling a bit.

~air joker~

"Then it'll be just us,tonight,Hachi."Joker said,as he got up from his seat.
"What about Y/n-san?"Hachi ask,making joker stop.
"Sure thing!Let's go!"Joker said smiling,but Silver heart was confused.
"Who's Y/n?"Silver heart muttered to himself confusingly,as watching the two ran off.

~some time later~

Y/n P.O.V.

Me,Joker,and Hachi were disguise as guards,guarding the tsar egg thing.

'What's so special about a silver egg..?'I thought confused,as the three of us eavesdrop on the police's plan about the net thing.
"What are you gonna do with the 1000 volt?"Hachi ask quietly.
"Sorry to say,but tonight will be another easy steal."Joker told,smirking.

~back to where Y/n lives~

No one P.O.V.

A pink haired girl,was currently walking around her oldest brother's room,waiting for his arrival,for her question,along with her blue haired twin,who was sleeping on the bed,drooling.
"..as always..Aomi sleeping.."The pink haired girl said,sweat dropping,while looking at her twin.
As she walk around,she stumbled on something,she crouch down to see somekind of tile box,being curious like the girl she is,she opened it to see a beautiful key.

"..No way...I thought Chronus lost this.."The pink haired said in both disbelief and shock,just then her twin woke up.
"Aimi..?what did you find this time?"The blue haired male ask,his twin.
"..Aomi..look at this.."The pink haired girl named Aimi,said as she showed him the key,she found,making Aomi the blue haired male's eyes widen.
"No way..."Aomi said,in disbelief and shock.

~back to Y/n~

Y/n P.O.V.

Joker threw a card that let out,sleeping gas,making the guards fall asleep.Once they were asleep we jump down and went towards where the silver egg was located.
"Come on,let's take the treasure!"Joker said,clearly excited over an egg.