💟𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13💟

『𝙳𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚗』

『𝙳𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚗』

ʚ𝙰𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍ɞ

ʚ𝙰𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍ɞ

The h/c haired girl as usual is supposed to be in her house,waiting for Joker and Hachi to invite her.Although...thing's took turn from her yesterday.

~Flashback ~

The h/c haired girl was walking around the local city of Japan,it was currently late,although the teen didn't mind,since she is fascinated by what human's do at night and at morning,and is please to know more about humans.Although as she was walking,she saw a girl a 14 year old to be exact,the 14 year old girl seems to be uncomfortable with the 3 old men following her,at first this confuse the h/c haired girl,but soon enough she saw how the girl tried to say something to the men behind her,to which they all chuckle before one of the guy tried to touch the uncomfortable girl the h/c haired grab the man's arm.

"I'm sorry to interrupt,but the girl seems to be very uncomfortable,I advice you to all kindly leave her alone,or we have a problem."The h/c haired girl said in a cold tone.
"Ohhohoho,are you her friend?"The guy ask,as he snatch his arm away.
"What if I am?So leave us be."The h/c haired said,as she grab the girl's arm and was about to drag her somewhere far from the 3 men.
"Hey wait kid,we just want her number-"One of the man said,as the h/c haired girl sight in annoyance.
"I'm sorry but she has none."The h/c haired girl said in a cold tone.
"C'mon what's with the cold tone?We just want her---"Before the man can put a hand on the h/c haired girl's should she grab his arm,and flip him,making the other 2 men shock.

"Just leave me,this is my fault.."The 14 year old girl whisper to the h/c haired girl who decided to ignore her for now.
"Why you little girl."One of the men said.
"I tried to warn you,but what part of 'leave us be' don't you get!"The h/c haired girl said,as she kick the other men.Only one more guy was left as he seemed to have a knife behind him.
'This...is gonna be a long night.'The h/c haired girl though to herself,as she got into a fighting stance.