(Chapter 1) School day

Ah yes, another day of school, you hop out of the carriage you were riding on and pay your driver some of your diamonds, after that, you say goodbye to him and enter the school. Suddenly, you see Brandon walking towards you, "Hey y/n! Glad to see you again, how are you today?" Brandon asked, "Doing pretty ok, thx for asking!" You said, "Welcome! Also i wanna ask you something" He said, "Hm?" You felt curious, "Are you free tomorrow? Cuz me and the others are gonna go to Divinia park and we want to invite you!" He said, "Oh yea of course!" You said, "Yay! So happy that we get to spend time together in Divinia park again" he smiled, but then, the school bell started ringing! "Oh, it's breakfast now, welp, see you later y/n!" Brandon waved goodbye to you, you walk up to the cafeteria to order your food, you see everyone starting to line up, you were almost at the back of the line, but oh well, you just started waiting.

*A few minutes later*

"Hey Ashe!" You said, "Oh hello y/n... So what would you like?" He asked, You looked at the menu and knew exactly what to order. "Maybe I'll just have a rainbow cereal" you ordered, "Hm... Ok" he hands you a card for you to swipe from that machine near by, you thank him and walk up to the machine. You swipe your card and boom! There's your cereal! You grab it and sit on a table near by, you then start eating your cereal... In the middle of eating, you notice Ashe looking at you, but in a weird way... You immediately stop looking at him... "What the hell was that?!" You thought to yourself, you continue eating and try to ignore him staring at you... But it was no use, him staring at you like that is creeping you out. But then, you felt a tap on your shoulder which scared you, "y/n!" Someone said your name! You look around and it was the cheerleaders! Turns out it was Jordan calling you "Y/n, is there... Something wrong? You look scared..." Jordan felt really worried, aswell as the other cheerleaders. "Oh n-no! Nothing's wrong..." You sighed, "Are you sure y/n?..." Melanie asked, you then nod your head, you see Ophelia looking at Ashe and she knew exactly why you were scared, of course, she stopped looking at him immediately aswell. "Uhm guys... Can i have a moment with y/n? You know, just me and her?" Ophelia asked, the cheerleaders didnt ask any questions so they just left you 2... Ophelia looked at Ashe again but luckily, he stopped, Ophelia then sighs in relief, "Y/n, i know exactly why you're feeling scared..." Ophelia whispered, "I mean, you're his younger sister after all but i wanna ask... Has there anything weird going on in your house lately...?" You felt curious, "Yea..." Ophelia said, you can see the fear in her eyes. "Sometimes, he would... Randomly scream in his own room... Trust me, his scream is scary" she said, "Anything else...?" You asked, "This one time he-" Ophelia got interrupted, "What are you 2 talking about?" Ashe said, you 2 didnt expect him to approach you and her. "Nothing! We were just talking about plans for our future!" Ophelia said, "Yea, we are!" You said, Ashe glares at the 2 of you and walks away... "Phew... That was close..." You whispered, you were about to continue the conversation but the school started ringing again, "Damn it, oh well, see you later or something y/n" Ophelia said, proceeding to walk away. You notice that you weren't finish with your breakfast, you didn't know what to do with it. You sigh and just throw it away in the trash near by, since it's art class, you walk up to your locker and grab your art book. You see everyone else walking inside the classroom so you follow them.

*In the classroom*

You sit down by one of the canvas and the projector starts showing what you and your classmates should paint, so you start doing your activity. The past few days, art class was quite easy but this one is a little bit hard so you felt a bit stressed but continued painting anyway. "Pssst y/n!" A classmate next to you tapped on your shoulder, "Hm?" You felt confused, "Idk if you know this but have you notice something weird about the butlers? Except Brandon of course" she whispered, you nod your head, "I have a feeling they're planning something... Idk i could be wrong..." She said, "Planning on... Something?" You asked, "Yea! But whatever they're about to do, stay safe" she said, you then continue painting, As you were done painting, you see paint on your hands, so you get up from your seat and exit the classroom.

*At the porcelain thrones*

As you enter the girls section, you walk up the the sink and start washing your hands, "So... I guess it's not just me and Brandon who knew something is off about them..." You mumbled, after washing your hands, you wipe them with a towel and exit the porcelain thrones.

*After all the classes*

You and the others are waiting for the ball guards to open the ballroom door, after a few minutes, they finally opened it! Everyone else, especially you enter the ballroom, as you walk down the stairs, you see Brandon! You wanted to tell him about what happened during breakfast so you immediately approach him. "Hello again y/n!" He said, "Heya Brandon...!" You said, "Can i tell you something about what happened a while ago?" You asked, "Sure" he said, "During breakfast, i noticed that Ashe was staring at me but in a weird way, i tried to ignore but it was creeping me out way too much that i wasn't able to finish my breakfast..." You whispered in his ear, Brandon felt... Scared for you, he didn't know what to say at first, "Y/n... I'm... Very scared for you right now..." He said, with fear written on his face, "Y/n, maybe we can talk about this... Tomorrow when the others haven't arrived yet?" He asked, you then nod your head, "Well anyway..." He looks around to see if anyone was eavesdropping in your conversation with him, "Do you want to try my fruit kabobs?" He asked, you can tell that he's just bringing his happy attitude to hide the fact about *that*... You then take one of his kabobs and start eating it. "This is so good Brandon! I love it!" You said, bringing your happy attitude aswell. "Thank you!" He smiled, after eating your kabob, you felt thirsty so you decide to take Adam's fruity sparkling cider, "I'm gonna go talk to Adam now, bye Brandon!" You said, "See you y/n!" He said with a nervous smile on his face, you see Adam walking out of the ballroom's kitchen so you approach him, "Hi Adam! I'm feeling thirsty so may i have a drink of your sparkling cider?" You said, "Of course!" He smiled, you take one of fruity sparkling cider drinks and start drinking it, after that, you give Adam the empty glass, "I really like your drinks Adam, they're really good!" You said, "Why thank you y/n! Now, i must continue serving these to the other students" he said, he then proceeds to continue his job, after all of that, you realized what you've done... "No wait... Since i complimented him... Did I just..." You thought to yourself, your brain is trying to process by what you just did there... You start calming yourself down and continue to walk around in the ballroom.

*After the ball*

Since it's over, everyone and you exit the ballroom, and you notice the butlers and the guards leaving aswell. "Wait y/n, you're gonna go to Divinia park with us tomorrow, right?" Demetrius asked, "Yep" you said, "Alright then, see you there!" Zed smiled, you then go to your dorm and fall asleep on your bed...

*To be continued*