(Chapter 3) Unsafe

You slowly open your eyes, as your eyes are fully opened, you notice you're tied to a chair, which shocked you, you look up and see 4 men standing infront of you. Your eyes suddenly widened by what you're seeing... "What... What the hell?!" You thought to yourself, "Ah, finally.. you're awake..." Adam giggled, "Glad that you're awake, i was getting a bit impatient" Demetrius said with a creepy smile on his face, "I was getting impatient aswell" Ashe said, "Both of you are such idiots, thinking that running away from us will lead y'all to safety? Haha!" Zed laughed, "I've been waiting for this day to come..." Ashe said, "Same here" Demetrius chuckled, "What?! Where am i?! Where's Brandon?! WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO HIM?!" You felt angry, they let out a giggle, "Don't worry, sweetheart, he'll NEVER disturb you ever again..." Demetrius said, "He's in the basement, but poor you.. you can't save him since we have the basement key!" Zed said, "and "where are you" you ask? Let's just say that this place is... My house" Adam said, "You know, if you guys didn't run away, NONE of this wouldn't happen" Zed laughed, now that he said it, you felt stupid, however, you don't blame Brandon.. you know that he's just trying to take you and him to safety. "You see, y/n, we have a book that has pictures of you" Ashe said, hearing that just made you feel shivers down your spine, Ashe walks up to a counter that has a book, grabs it and gives it to Adam. He then opens the book and shows it to you, "See this picture over here? Little did you know, we were watching you making tea in your apartment..." Adam said, ok... That's actually creepy... you didn't know what to say, you were too scared, "And another picture over here is when we watched you sleeping" Demetrius said, as the butlers continue showing you pictures from the book, you couldn't help but start crying in fear. "Aw, how sad, she's crying!" Zed said, "Don't cry y/n, you're safe with us..." Adam said, "S-SHUT UP ALL OF YOU OR ELSE I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!" You yelled, the butlers start laughing, "As if you'll actually do it! Look at you, you're tied up so how are you going to do that huh?!" Zed laughed, you look down thinking of a plan to escape from this terrible place. Suddenly, you felt someone slap you. "Hey! Stop looking down and let us continue showing this book!" Adam said, looking at his face, he seems angry, you start to feel even more scared...

*Few hours later*

"Ok, that's all the activities for today!" Adam said, "Now, y/n, did you enjoy this?" Demetrius asked, "Say that you enjoyed it. NOW" Ashe demanded, "Y-yes! I did!" You said, "Good, now we have to go now, DON'T do anything stupid" Adam said, "Or else there'll be serious consequences" Ashe said, the 4 of them exit the room, leaving you tied up to a chair and close the door, after that, you continue to think of a way to escape and get Brandon out of the basement. "What am i going to do in order to escape this place..." You whispered, you didn't want to experience anything bad and you also don't want them to hurt Brandon.

*To be continued*