(Final chapter) Arrested

"NO OFFICER PLS, THEY'RE LYING" Adam yelled, "Sir, you're the one that's lying, stop that" one of the police officers said, "WE WILL TAKE REVENGE ON YOU IDIOTS, SO REMEMBER THAT" Ashe yelled, the police men push them inside the car. "Thank you for telling us this, ma'am and sir" one of them said, as the police men go back inside the cars and drive off. You and Brandon can see Adam and the others glaring at the both of you through the window. "Jeez... That was so crazy, i never knew that we'll experience something like this" Brandon said, "Hopefully this won't happen again" you said, putting your hand on his shoulder. "Hey, can we stay in your apartment?" He asked, "Sure! Let's go" you said, you and Brandon make your way to your apartment.

*The next day*

As you go inside the school. You see the 4 cheerleaders running towards you. Suddenly, they hugged you! "Y/n! Are you alright?! We were so worried about you when we heard this news!" Ophelia panicked, "Don't worry guys! I'm fine now, tho, I'm afraid i won't be able to move on from this trauma..." You said, "Oh well, we're happy that you and Brandon are safe now" Piper said, "No worries y/n, we're here to cheer you up!" Melanie said, "Yea!" Jordan agreed, "Hold up, how's Brandon?" You asked, "He's doing fine aswell" Piper said, "Hey guys, before class starts, why not we hangout around here?" Jordan suggested, you and the cheerleaders walk around the school and such.

----THE END----