(Chapter 4) Escape

It's almost night time, you wanted to escape this whole situation really bad, your heart is beating fast, Brandon's right... they ARE obessesed with you... You never knew something like this would happen. but then, you thought about the easiest way to escape, you start wiggling your body until a portion of the rope comes off. "Come on! Come on!" You whisper-yelled, after a while, finally! One of the portions came off! But suddenly, a few more portions of the rope came off too! How lucky, anyway, as they come off you take your hands off the back of the chair and bit the ropes off that were tied from your hands and spit it out. And now, you quickly untie the ropes that are wrapped around your ankles. Finally, you're free! You get up from the chair but, you see a knife on the counter so you grab it and slowly exit the room, now all you need to do is to save Brandon. You see a room in the distance that was left opened, you walk up to it and sneak inside, it's them! They're sleeping... You see Adam holding the basement key. "Ok... Don't make any noise y/n..." You thought to yourself, you slowly walk towards him and slowly grab the key. He didn't wake up, that was so close... Once you did all of that, you slowly exit the room. You start searching for the basement.. "Faster y/n, you have to save Brandon REALLY quick!" You mumbled, suddenly, you see a door that's colored white... "Is... Is that the basement...?" You asked to yourself, you used the basement key and yes, it IS the basement. You rush down the stairs and... You were traumatized by what you're seeing, there's blood everywhere, a bunch of bones and stuff, however, you see Brandon tied up to a wooden pole! You see him shaking and crying in fear... You then approach him and remove the tape of his mouth. "Brandon! I was so worried about you, did they do anything bad to you?!" You panicked, "N-no not yet but they did threaten me that they'll kill me!" He cried, "Don't worry Brandon.. I'll remove all these ropes on you with this knife and then we'll leave" you use your knife to remove the ropes of him. After that, you give him a quick hug. "Come on, let's get out of here!" You said, once you and him got out of the basement, the both of you peek in the same room that they're sleeping in and wow, they're still sleeping! "This is our chance Brandon.. let's go..." You whispered, wow, they're taking a long nap huh? Oh well.. you and Brandon go to the front door and slowly open it. Oh wait... It's locked! "Damn it! It's locked, we need a key for this door..." You said, "Let's search for a key right now..." Brandon said, "Split up?" You asked, "Split up" He answered, the both of you start searching for a key. You see the kitchen near by so you decide to check. You checked the counters, fridge, cabinets, and more. It's not there, you exit the kitchen and check the other rooms.

*30 minutes later*

In the middle of searching, Brandon approached you. "Y/n! I found the key, let's go now" he said, the both of you rush to the front door and unlock it with the key, finally! you 2 finally escaped! "Let's call the police" you said, "I'll call them" Brandon said, grabbing his phone from the pocket. After Brandon calls them, you and him are happy that you 2 get to escape this scary situation.

*To be continued*