𝟎𝟏

edited this chapter recently {after this chapter there will be a lot of grammatical mistakes, but it gets better }

doja and weekend xnsankjlkxjlkksj i am screaming .

---

As the morning sun rose and the birds started chipping was the time Mia opened her eyes, immediately closing her eyes lids upon the bright sun rays that filled her room, making her groan and cover her eyes with her fisted hands.

The phone chimed notificatiying Mia that someone had messaged her, she picked up her phone which was gifted by her boyfriend 2months prior to their relationship, with a boyfriend she is so happy to have, she could say that he was the best thing that happened to her.

That is her own boyfriend Ethan whom she loved so dearly has its own consequences, and that consequence is the devil himself, Gwen.

Mia had not understood the deal with Gwen he would act so possessive over Mia even tho he knew Mia was off-limit that is she had a boyfriend, she is loyal to her boyfriend, but the things Gwen had done to her so-called boyfriend Ethan is scary, some horrible things that are unknown, she is Afraid of Gwen because she saw the things he had done in school it were like even if he killed a man in the school no one would give a shit, the principle wouldn't care, that's what makes him even terrifying, he could do anything he wants and gets away with it.

There were several times Mia caught Gwen eyes boring holes in her head when she would spend time with her boyfriend in the cafeteria, there was this one time Mia recoils when Gwen beats the shit of guy who had accidentally thrown a drink on his shirt she thought maybe a little shouting would fix the problem but the way he had beat up to the poor guy to pump, all while holding Mia's eyes and then looking over Ethan's it was almost like a warning of her to ever come in his sight again and that was the last time she saw the halls of the cafeteria, she knew because that was the very place of the rich bad boy to hang out.

The phone chimed again bringing her back to the real world.

Ethan: Good morning princess 

Ethan: should I pick you up?

Mia: Good morning babes, thanks for asking but that wouldn't be necessary papa had said he would pick me up, thanks again 🥰

She knew better, she knew he would be there because she was not only scared for herself but Ethan too, If she would bring up Gwen's situation to Ethan it would be like she was cheating neither did Mia had the guts nor her heart had the will to break Ethan's Heart.

She got up from her comfy bed putting her phone back on charging and went off to fresh up.

-❦-

As Mia step on her porch and turned around to say goodbye to her so-called step-mother, who purposely now had the door in Mia's face, which only made her chuckle, they hated each other from day one, the little Mia didn't like the thought of someone replacing her mother who now was in heaven, so the little mia did her best to get rid of the new lady who was introduced by her father later a year after her mother's funeral things went by and now they had to live under the same roof, but the hate still lingered between them.

Mia just started walking towards her dad's car, where her Litlle brother was seated at the back and her dad who is busy scrolling through his Facebook page, she loved her dad, who is a successful surgeon, she wished o become one when would grow up.

She opened the door greeting her dad and brother. Soon there were all heading to their destinations, Mia to her private school, her brother to kindergarten, and her dad to the hospital.

As her school to her view, she frantically searching the parking lot for him, but she sighed in relief and slumped back on the seat.

"you okay, hija?" Her dad asked, looking worried about his daughter 

"sí,sí papa I am fine "  she assured him by giving a toothy grin 

 Her father chuckled and responded "All alright Mia  see you tonight " 

"Okay, papa bye " Mia waved her hand engerticallly acting if she were alright but deep down she knew she would see him, she even tried moving to another school but no one took her in, she was curious as to why they wouldn't take her in, she had best grades but still they would nag and nag about why they didn't want her. she sighed thinking it's just a few more hours, and then the comfort of her house.

she felt arms snake around her waist she yelped to who it was but smiled looking at Ethan 

"hii" Ethan said while grinning down at her, she turned around in his arms kissing his petal lips softly she replied on his lips 

"hi"

Ethan taking his chance slowly started kissing her neck, but that was something he shouldn't have done because when he bends to give attention to her neck, Mia's brown eyes meet grey clouds of the storm, the sunshine making his eyes more beautiful, She didn't feel Ethan lips on her skin as she was lost in Gwen's eyes, he was watching them with a cigar between his lips 

He had this effect on her, that he didn't need a touch of skin nor did he have to have an exchange of words, he can affect Mia with just his eyes, those glares, hard stares are all needed for Mia to hide in darkness away and away from the beasts.

 she lost contact with the storm, only to be filled with Ethan's soft features she smiled brightly at him, he returned the gesture and slipped his fingers between hers and they walked off.