Chapter 4

Holy fucking shit why did he manifest that? Bad idea for Yeonjun to of thought of Soobin before he fell asleep. Now he had a problem to deal with... a wet problem to be specific. Yeonjun isn't sure what exactly it is yet but is 99.9% sure he knows what it is. He woke up covered in sweat, so he figured that he just sweat a lot down there... but it feels much more than sweat... Curse the God above!

He has class today for fucks sake why did he do this to himself? Soobin decided, with a sigh, to try and take care of his problem as quickly as possible. Who would know if I'm quick about it anyways?

Soobin woke up to the alarm that was playing a beautiful melody to wake him from his slumber. It's not hard to wake him up, in fact, he thinks he might be a light sleeper sometimes. Even the sound of someone's footsteps can awaken him.

The light from outside managed to blind him temporarily as he rolled over to his side. He blocks the sun's raise with his hand and sits up in bed. He stretches his arms up then relaxes them. He could faintly hear the sound of a door closing within the apartment, but was too tired to think much more of it. It was probably just his roommate.

Soobin stood up from his bed to pick out his clothes for the day. He looks around his closet for a good minute before he decided on an outfit then exited his room to go eat breakfast. He fixed himself some cereal quickly and ate it all before washing his dish. He looked down the hall and noticed that Yeonjun, he assumed was his roommate that was in his home, had been in the bathroom for quite a long time. He also had to use the restroom before he went to class, so this wasn't something he could just push to the side. He walked over to the door to knock, but before he could knock the door swung open. Yeonjun stood there, his forehead sweaty and hair sticking to his head. His eyes widened at the sight of Soobin.

"You okay Hyung?" Soobin asked with a small pout.  Yeonjun seemed to of been anxious. Yeonjun was freaking out on the inside. He could feel his heart race at the sight of Soobin.

"Y-yeah I just felt dirty when I woke up for some reason... I was sweating all night I think." He made the excuse. "I'm alright though. Thanks for asking." Yeonjun lied as he lowered his arm.

"Okay Hyung! Just checking." Soobin replied with a big smile. Yeonjun stood in shock. He did not think Soobin would believe his lie. His smile was also so adorable. Yeonjun could feel himself become hard again. He had to break the silence to escape.

"W-well I'm going to eat b-breakfast if you don't mind!" Yeonjun declared. Soobin nodded and moved out of his way. Yeonjun ran past him and into the kitchen. Soobin raised an eyebrow in confusion at Yeonjun's unusual manner. Why was he acting so weird?

Regardless, Soobin entered the bathroom. By the time he was finished, he saw Yeonjun rushing out the door. He may not know the situation with Yeonjun, but bothering him about it was only going to waste time. Soobin went into his room to prepare for school then, he too headed out to his class.

Soobin's class finally ended and he could feel his nerves rising. Don't worry Soobin Choi, you will do well. They already took a liking to you. No need to worry. Soobin told himself as he walked to the nearest bus stop. The bus soon came and he entered the bus, taking a seat near the window. The entire ride to the pet café he thought about possible questions he may be asked and what the best response he could think of would be. He was so lost in thought he almost missed the stop. He rushed out of his seat and out of the bus right before the door closed. He sighed as he made it out and brushed off the embarrassment that was rising within him. He walked over to the pet café and took in a deep breath. You can do this. Then he walked in.

Yeonjun laid in his bed while trying to calm himself down. Soobin almost found out that he had a wet dream last night. Talk about being awkward. He practically ran down the street and entered class 20 minutes early just to avoid Soobin finding out. God, why did life have to be such a bitch?