𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟐

".. Zhan Ge.., I am the only one left.., won't you kill me.."

Zhan who was still stunned, snapped out of his thoughts.

".. Kill whom.., you..?.. How dare I to even dream about hurting you my love.." thought Zhan.

Zhan dropped on the ground next to Yibo., blood was staining his clothes. His heart was aching terribly watching his love crying for his family. His felt like he have sinned . Not because he killed the wangs, he doesn't regret killing them., but because he didn't run a background check on his love's family. At first he thought his love is just a child, wanting to have him. He didn't care for him when he said he love him. But as time passed., he started to fall for the boy. He doesn't even realise that he is so in love with him. He was looking forward to meet his love everyday. He waited for him hours to just get a glimpse of him., yet he couldn't bring himself to return his feelings., knowing his horrific background, he didn't wish to drag Yibo., but the boy somehow still stayed with him, loved him, make him feel like a human. He was scared, to let him know who he really was. In guilt of hiding things from him, he didn't dare to look for his background. He had no hope in his life. Yet he had no idea how he became his life. If only he knew his one decision will hurt his love to this extent, he would have just killed them in other ways, but not in this way, not in front of his love. He could understand what his love must be feeling., he killed his parents horribly for their sins., they deserve more then just this. But his little one is doesn't deserve to experience this kind of death in front of him. He hate himself for making his love witness his darkest side. He hate himself for staining Yibo with blood.

".. Ge.. I am a Wang too., please kill me.." sobbed Yibo looking deep into Zhan's eyes. His heart was breaking painfully with passing seconds. He hate his life. He hate himself for still loving his Ge even after all this. He hate himself more as his love destroyed his safe heaven. His heaven is already destroyed., why he is still alive?.

".. Yibo.. Please.. Don't.. Don't think like that.. Please.." cried Zhan in fear. His heart was hurting badly with his little one's every word.

".. Ge.. I.. I don't want to live.., so.. Just kill me.. Please.." cried Yibo slowly letting Go of his mother's body. He crawled towards his Ge.

".. Please.. Yibo., I beg you.. Don't.. Don't say that.. Please.. I.. How will I live without you.." cried Zhan looking deep into Yibo's eyes. He couldn't believe one day he had to hear his love wanting to leave. How could he hurt him so much. The boy whom he treasured so much., who is priceless for him, how dare he to push him this low, where he couldn't even think to live.

".. You snatched my safe heaven Gege,.. I am nothing without them,.. How do I live?.. Please.. Tell me.. Just how do I live.." wailed Yibo., his heart was so painful that he felt like he will die from heartache. Just how will he live?

".. I am so sorry Yibo., please.. I didn't mean to snach your family.., I am sorry for hurting you so much.. " cried Zhan feeling so hurt., he couldn't believe he hurted his love to this extent.

".. Your sorry won't return them., So please., I beg you., send me to them., please.. " cried Yibo helplessly.

".. I.. I am sorry that I can't return them., but.. Please.. I will do anything.. So just.. Don't.. Don't think about leaving.. Please.." cried Zhan., he felt his soul leaving his body with so much guilt. How will he live without Yibo?

".. You will do anything.. " asked Yibo with tears., looking for any expression which might make him believe it's a lie., his heart pained so bad as he couldn't find and lie in his Ge's eyes.

".. Anything.., just anything.." cried Zhan. He will do anything as long as Yibo won't think about leaving him.

".. I want you to die.." said Yibo with rage in his voice. He wants revenge for his family. He wants revenge for those innocent lives his love took with his own hands. He wants him to die with his own hand.

Zhan smiled through his tears., he didn't blame Yibo for wanting his death. He slowly raised his gun putting it on his head.

".. Anything for you my love.." said Zhan with a pained smile. He will do anything Yibo want as long as he promise not to get hurt.

Yibo's eyes widen looking at the man he loved so much putting his gun on his head. He couldn't believe if he was seeing things., will anyone just throw his life with just a word. Something snapped inside him as his Ge put his finger on the trigger. What does his life mean if there is no Zhan in the world. What do he live for without Zhan., isn't it same as death. A life with or without Zhan is equal to death for him. Nither he can live without Zhan nor he can live with the man who snatched his family away.

Yibo snatched the gun from Zhan before Zhan could kill himself. Zhan looked at Yibo in horror,as Yibo smiled through his tears putting the gun on his head.

".. Zhan Ge., you know.. I.. I hate myself for loving you so much., I felt like a failure that I can't bring peace to my family., I can't live without you, but I can't live with the truth that you, my Man killed my family.." said Yibo softly with a pained smile. Tears were slipping out of his eyes uncontrollably. He hate himself for loving that man who ended his family. He despair himself that he still can't hate him. His every word tore Zhan's heart open, making him bleed. Zhan never experienced this much heartache in his entire life., not even when his parents died in front of his eyes.

Zhan's eyes widen as Yibo put his hand over the trigger., something snapped inside Zhan., what he saw was rage. With a lightening speed he slapped the gun away from Yibo. He just couldn't believe that his little one was trying to kill himself., he was hurt., so hurt that he slapped Yibo harshly.

The next second Zhan returned back to his right mind as Yibo spitted a mouthful of blood. He looked at his hand in disbelief.

".. Did I just hit My love?.." he thought.

He couldn't believe he lost himself to his anger, and hurt his love. He boy whom he treated like a flower, did he just slapper him. How dare he.. He felt like killing himself for hurting his love.

He snapped out of his thoughts hearing a Haoxuan screaming.

He looked at the unconscious body of his love on the dirty floor. He felt terror all over his body. The blood on the floor stained his little one's clothes. He felt like sinful for putting him parent's blood on Yibo.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

How is the chapter guys..?

.
.

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲

.
.