𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟓

Next Day,
It was past noon.

Lin Yi and Xia got out of their university to only found Xiao Zhan waiting outside like the previous day.

Lin Yi really wished to ignore but he really couldn't as something in that man dragged him towards the man.

"Why are you here!" asked Lin Yi coldly making Zhan eye him suspiciously.

" Yibo?!" Zhan asked in a small voice in fear Yibo is ignoring him as he couldn't just miss such a pretty face from his sight and the boy didn't leave yet. So where is his crazy angel?!

" just what do you want Mr. Xiao?!" said Lin Yi in frustration and resentment.

" I just want to clear things with him!" said Zhan with sadness. He knows he did mess up a big.

" Do you really want to hurt him that much!" yelled Lin Yi in furry thinking Zhan is trying to ask for a clean break.

Xia hold Lin Yi's hand to calm him. She just couldn't let Lin Yi act rudely towards Zhan as she fear Yibo might feel bad.

" I apologise! " Zhan said in pure guilt.

Zhan was not sure for what he was apologising as he did wrong Yibo in many way. Even if he has to beg forgiveness for what he should beg first?!

Lin Yi just stumped away in anger.

Zhan sadly looked at Lin Yi leaving. He just didn't know what Else to do. He wanted to talk to the boy but he won't reply or pick his calls.

Xia looked at Zhan and sighed.

" Yibo is hurt!" Xia said with sadness making Zhan flinch.

" w-what!! Is he ill?! Is it why he skipped classes?!" asked Zhan in worry. His heart started to beat fast in fear.

" not ill, but hurt! and it's you who hurt him!" said Xia looking deep into Zhan's eyes to only found fear, guilt and sadness.

Zhan just looked down. He didn't know for what else he should say sorry. He already hurt Yibo enough.

" I just want to talk to him! " said Zhan looking up.

Xia looked at Zhan in surprise as he couldn't believe to see such a pained yet yearning face.

" Did He not tell you?!"
Xia asked in a surprised voice.

" Tell what?!" asked in confusion.

" That he left " said Xia. Unknowingly she dropped a bomb on Zhan's head.

Zhan felt a sudden ache in his heart. He felt sick of the burdening pain. He just couldn't believe Yibo left.? Wait left where? Did he leave him? Is it why he is not taking calls?! Has he hurted him enough?!

Xia widden her eyes looking at the expression of Zhan. She believed the man misunderstood her words now thinking Yibo went away. But same time she felt happy with the broken expression of Xiao zhan.

" It's not what you are thinking! Yibo left for his cousin's wedding!" said Xia. She really wanted to laugh and pat Yibo for not informing Zhan otherwise she didn't believe they would have known the man was this broken with just two words.

" how many days?! " asked Zhan feeling a strange pain in his chest. He couldn't believe just two words Will make him so miserable. And he felt his heart broken that Yibo did not even bother to let him know what he left for a wedding.

" Two weeks probably! I am not sure! " said Xia as she believes Yibo went to settle his mind more than attending his cousins wedding.

Zhan's heart again thumped in pain. Two weeks without his crazy angel. He felt breathless to even think he won't be able to see him for another two weeks. Wasn't the past two weeks almost saw him hell? Now another two? Is the God examining his patience. Just how will he live for another two weeks?! Did he not finish his one month work in Just two weeks to avoid not seeing Yibo, now what to do?!

Xia felt a bit sad looking at Zhan's heart breaking expression. She believed the man surely love Yibo otherwise pulling such expressions are impossible.

......
......
......

......
......
......

......
......
......

It was night time!
Zhan was working on his laptop yet his mind was on his phone. He called Yibo more than 30 times. But the boy won't receive his calls.

His heart was strangly hurting so bad that he wanted to die.

He sighed heavily thinking about his pathetic life. He was not sure what he was feeling for the boy?

" is it love?!"
Zhan asked himself aloud.

Zhan Laughed bitterly at his own words. What is it like to be in love?
It will only give you pain?
Pain for throwing yourself into a pit of fire? Isn't it.

He is not sure if he should call it love or not but he can't live without Yibo.

He didn't know when Yibo became his life now that he fear the boy might leave him like he used to thought.

He was born with a silver spoon. His parents were so loving and caring. At least till they got killed in front of his eyes leaving him to a nightmare of living alone with a blame of being the only one left.

Living on the streets to be eaten by your own hunger if left alone then eaten by dogs. He used to think he should have just died with his family. A least death was better opinion rather them stave to death on streets as a 7 years old child.

Life in the orphanage was not actually bad. There was a roof over his head and food to eat. There were some good people who care. Some fake who care about a little reputation.

Getting adopted by the Xiao family who recognized him as their friend's kin. They loved him too much. But by the time he was not used to getting loved again.

By then he was acquainted with the cruel world, who only see power and worth not heart and kindness. He keep his distance in every relationship. Even with his adopted parents though they loved him enough to give him time to adjust.

They gave him time to understand themselves better and when he slowly started to accept them suddenly they got killed again like his own parents just because they used to help people to protect themselves better in illegal way. So as their son he choose to walk on their dream.

With all the emotions over years Zhan closed himself off the world now it hurts to even give his heart to someone and broke it again.

He is scared to love Yibo, but he is even more scared to lose Yibo.

If only the boy could have stay with him without asking for his affection. He fear his affection will make him selfish and one day he will end up hurting him in return of his love.

Zhan snapped out of his thoughts hearing his phone notification sound.

He dearly hold his phone in hope at least Yibo was ready to talk to him but his hopes were broken.

" don't worry!
I am alright!
I am sorry it was so sudden, I forgot to inform you!
Give me sometime to settle my mind!
We will talk when I get back!"
Yibo...

Zhan's eyes filled with tears with Yibo's massage. Now his mistakes bite him back.

" I don't want to lose you! " mumble Zhan as a tear fall of his eyes.

.....................

........

*
.

*
𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲