𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟔

2 weeks later _

Xia came out of university to find a car parked outside like usual. She was familiar with the owner.

She sighed heavily with a guilty heart. She really wanted to tell Yibo that his man wait for him everyday but she just couldn't. She is still not sure about the man. Every time she tried to inform Yibo, she felt her tongue tied. Every time she take the name Xiao Zhan, she felt the air tense.

"Holy fuck!!! He is here again!" Lin Yi exclaimed putting his arm around Xia's shoulder.

"I can see that!" Xia yelled at him pushing him away for jumping from anywhere scaring her.

" When is he coming back again?!" asked Lin Yi rubbing his chest with a pout as his crush pushed him.

"I don't know!" said Xia with a heavy breath.

Lin Yi sighed and looked at the car. It's been two weeks the man never stopped coming here and waiting for hours. He wanted to talk to him and ask him not to wait, they will let him know if yibo came around but the man never came out of his car after the first day as there was a commotion and the girls almost threw themselves on him.

The both eyed each other in sadness and feelings guilty that they somehow messed everything up and made Yibo doubt the man.

...........
...........
...........

Zhan sighed as today also the two left without Yibo which means he is still not back.

His eyes teared up as he spent yet another day without Yibo. He felt his heart getting emptier with every single day. Without Yibo Every second is a living hell for him.

He just wishes to hold the boy and hug him. He only wishes his crazy angel's presence.

His eyes fall on the pic he secretly snapped while yibo was sleeping. He smiled with tears caressing the screen.

"please come back!" Zhan mumbled closing his eyes and laid back trying to empty his head which was forcing him to claim the boy and cage him.

..........
..........
..........

3 days later _

As usual Zhan was still waiting with no hope to see the angel again but his heart skipped a few beats as his eyes fall on his fevorite face.

Xia glanced at Lin Yi with a knowing look as Xiao Zhan came today also. She looked at Yibo who walking with Lin Yi.

Yibo smiled at her and hugged her when she walked towards them.

" you have gotten thinner!" Xia said ruffling Yibo's hair.

" am I?!" Yibo scratched his neck trying not to meet her eyes fearing she might made him admit that he starved himself.

Lin Yi just sighed his head hitting Yibo's head which made him stumble toward a bit.

The both looked at Yibo in shock as Yibo never stumble with their hit.

"Yibo! What is this?!" Xia was furious as Yibo avoided her eyes.

Yibo still didn't look at her eyes making her snap. She hold Yibo's wrist and dragged him towards her and Yibo stumbled again.

The both friends looked at Yibo in fear. Xia left Yibo's wrist as if her skin burn. Yibo was never weak to stumble upon a drag. Yibo loves dancing and he train hard. He was physically fit. It's only a month what happened to him.

" did you starve yourself?!" asked Lin Yi with rage making Yibo face him.

"Rubbish!" Yibo snapped in irritation snatching his wrist out of Lin Yi's hold.

"Yibo!!!"

Yibo's heart dropped with the voice. He teared up making his friends worry and silent. He digged his nails into his plam trying to calm down. He was scared that if he turn then he might just cry.

"Yibo?!"
Zhan again called forcing himself not to drag the boy into his arms.

Before Yibo could calm down he heard some girls mummuring and coming towards them.

"ohh myy God! It's that hotie again!"
"MY boyfriend !"
" hey bitch., he is mine"
" stop looking at my husband!"
" dream on! He is mine"
" holy shit! Stop looking at him! Mr. Xiao hates it"
" yahh, don't be fooled by his looks, he has got a shitty mouth!"
"stop saying bad about my husband!"

Yibo snapped hearing the husband word getting repeated again and again. His tears were long gone so his broken heart.

"Yibo" Xiao Zhan again tried calling Yibo ignoring all around him.

"What!" Yibo snapped angrily turning towards Zhan.

Zhan flinched at Yibo's angry voice. He looked at him shock as Yibo never snapped at him till this day.

"You are back?!" Zhan asked in a small voice trying to register if yibo really hates him to behave like this.

" can't you see!" Yibo said with red eyes daring Zhan to speak anymore. He was furious. He looked at Zhan's behind where girls were slowly approaching to HIS MAN.

Zhan felt a pang in his heart with the hate in Yibo's eyes. He felt like something breaking inside him with Yibo's behavior.

"Can we talk!" asked Zhan trying to push away his hurt which was clearly seen in his eyes.

"No!" Yibo rejected rudely as he again heard someone calling Zhan husband. He felt like pulling those mouth out for calling his man their husband. Getting too into his rage he didn't notice how much he was hurting the one he once said he loved.

" Yibo! Please I won't take much time!" Said Zhan with tears. He could no more feel others other than Yibo's rejection and hurt filled words.

"Piss off" Yibo yelled in rage. He felt like his blood boiling with all those mummuring around his. What husband, whose husband, how dare they., he felt furious on Zhan for showing his face to them.

Zhan felt something snapping instead him when Yibo turned back trying to walk away from him.

Zhan felt his whole life dark . It was him who destroyed his wall and forced himself into his life. It was him who ruin his Perfact cold mark. It was him who made him feel emotion. It was him who keep ranting he loves him now trying to leave. Is he a plaything that Yibo can play and throw as he wish.

Yibo was ready to slap those girls felt himself being dragged backwards and thrown over something hard. It took him a moment to register what is Happening. He looked at the group then at his friends legs.

He widden his eyes in shock as he felt someone carried him.

"What the fuck!" Yibo mumble struggling to get down and slap who ever touch him.

" Fucking Put me down!" Yibo yelled hitting the masculine back.

But it was no use. All his struggles were in vain.

Yibo was thrown over the passenger seat of the car. Before he could even get out, he was dragged back inside with a strong force and the car was locked.

" Z-Zhan Ge..w-what.. " Yibo tremble in shock meeting the eyes of his kidnapping who forced him inside the car.

His all rage before a moment ago turned into terror looking at Zhan's bloodshot eyes. He shivered at the menacing aura around Zhan.

Yibo couldn't find his voice slowly realising how he behaved with Zhan. How he screamed at him. He felt his heart stir in pain.

He hugged himself in disbelief that it was really him who screamed at him to piss off.

He glanced at Zhan who was immiting menacing aura which made him wish to make himself as smaller as possible.

Insecurities made him feel miserable. He felt like Zhan hates him now.

.........

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲