𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟑

2 Months Ago :

A pretty boy ran through the park laughing crazily., he was being chased by another boy who was fuming.

"..Yibo.., you little shit.. Come back here.." shouted the boy almost catching up to the pretty boy., but couldn't as the pretty boy run faster.

".. Lin Yi.., I am not a fool to let you catch me.." shouted Yibo with a gin., he keep running here and there away from Lin Yi.

".. Okk.. You just wait., let me call uncle.. I will tell on you.." ginned Lin Yi with a smirk.

Yibo stopped running at once, he looked at his only bestie at shock. His heart started to beat fast in fear thinking what will his papa do to him if he came across his mischiefs.

Yibo run to Lin Yi snatching his phone away from him, before he could call his papa.

".. Yi Gege.., Yibo is sorry.. Don't be mad mahh.." said Yibo with a pleading face.

Lin Yi looked at him with a smirk., he just love it when Yibo act cute. It's really priceless.

".. What about Yibo buy you ice-cream.." asked Yibo with puppy eyes., he was sure His bestie will melt, after all he loves ice-cream. And he regret the moment he pranked him, making him drop his fevorite ice-cream.

".. How many..?.." asked Lin Yi raising his left eyebrow.

".. 2.. " asked Yibo showing his finger cutely.

".. I am calling Uncle.." said Lin Yi snatching his phone back.

".. 5.." shouted Yibo snatching his phone back. With a pleading face.

".. Deal.." said Lin Yi with a pleased smile.

Yibo sighed in relif and dragged Lin Yi out of the park towards the ice-cream stall.

....
....

Yibo was looking at his ice cream crazed friend having his ice cream with a happy smile. He wander why his friend love ice cream so much.

Yibo sighed heavily, trying to look away from his hungry friend., as his eyes fall on the opposite side of the road he dropped his phone in shock. He blinked his eyes a few times to make himself believe that he was not seeing things.

".. Yibo.. What..?.. You dropped your phone.." said Lin Yi getting worried. He shake his bestie out of trance. Yibo who was still out, looked at his friend in shock then at the phone on the ground then again he looked in front of him.

".. Holy Fuck.. Is he real! .." exclaimed Yibo in total shock. His mouth was opening and closing like a fish.

Lin Yi was stunned hearing Yibo., he looked at where Yibo was looking at. He dropped his ice-cream in shock. He blinked his eyes in disbelief.