Episode 5 Chapter 1

A/N: So there is big twist coming up in this episode and a guest appearance of a famous character. I love that you enjoy reading my book and the comments are awesome. I read every comment so don't be shy if you have something to say, just comment it. Lots of love to my lovely readers and Thank You for making this book reach 24k views.

  Ski Lodge

CHARLIE'S POV

"Nature" Mr Matthews began the class hitting the blackboard with a pointer stick. 

"Makes disease and puts us in the infirmary. NATURE!" Mr. Matthews snapped. My eyes went wide in surprise wondering what made his so angry today. 

"What's he got against nature?" I asked Riley.

"Isn't he running the nature club?" Maya asked.

"He is running the nature club because it was either that or the ski club." Riley said.

"Why didn't he chose the ski club?" I asked.

"He can't chose the ski club because of what happened at the ski lodge when he was our age." Riley replied.

"What happened at the ski lodge?" Zay asked.

"A mountain girl kissed him." Riley answered.

"I didn't kissed her back." Mr. Matthews defended.

"Those were very bad times for Cory and Topenga, but everything's fine now except we can't go skiing, say ski or walk down the hill now." Riley said.

"So why's he so upset with nature?" Farkle asked.

"Guess where the hike is?" Riley asked.

"The Mount Sun Lodge." Smackle answered.

"The Ski Lodge was almost the end of Cory and Topenga. And now I know something's gonna happen there for you too. So I am preparing you for nature." Mr. Matthews said.

""We're just going up to see the leaves change color." Lucas said.

"Okay before you guys get on the bus, I want to talk to you about the other kind of nature. The human kind." Mr. Matthews said. 

"Here we go again." I and Zay said letting out a sigh.

"I've been on these kind of trips before. We made our plans, we had our blue prints. Well you know what's gonna happen to all your teenage plans? NOTHING! because I am going to be your chaperone and I will be dogging your every step like a dog." Mr. Matthews said.

"What makes you think we're like that Matthews?" Maya asked.

"The love triangle is going out into the outdoors, so we're gonna need some great chaperones." Mr. Matthews said. 

"Hey kiddies." Josh walks in greeting everyone. Maya started giggling.

"You're my chaperone." She said.

"I invited him." Topenga said as she walked in the classroom.

"I LOVE YOU!" Maya exclaimed.

"And some one more." Topenga said and turned to the door. A boy in his sixteens walked in which I know very well. My cutie, adorkable best friend from middle school.

"Hey everyone." He greeted everyone casually and with confidence. All the girls hiccupped expect me, I was holding in the urge to run up to him and tackle him in a hug, as I am meeting him a year later.

 "Students meet Peter Parker from Midtown Tech High School." Mr. Matthews introduced.

"Peter." I called out happily.

"Charlie! You study here?" Peter said as he walked up to me, I stood up and we did out hand shaking like we used to do in middle school and hugged each other, he had grown taller than me. 

"I missed you." He said pulling out of the hug.

" Me too dork." I said.  I herd Topenga awed. 

"Charlie you know him?" Mr. Matthews asked, we both turned to him. 

"Yes, we used to go to middle school together." I replied.

"She's my best friend." Peter replied. 

"Why you get to hang out with cute boys?" Maya asked disappointed, Peter and I smiled at he comment.

"Mr. Parker is only here to watch over you guys." Topenga said. I took my seat back and Peter walked back to the front of the class. Peter and Josh briefly explained us how they'll be watching over us. 

After that intro we boarded the bus. I sat with Peter and we talked about our good old days in school and off weekends. And besides he was also a hunter so were his parents, they dies in a plane crash when a demon took over it.