Chapter 5

A/N: I have put this story on hold guys but I don't know how many of you have read my announcement I have posted so I post this last chapter in this episode and this story will be put on hold for a while.

"Jack!" I exclaimed shocked and standing up.

Jack turn around to me, his face lit up in happiness as he saw me.

"Aunt Charlie." He said happily, he walked up to me and hugged me.

"I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too sweetie." I said hugging him back.

"Aunt?" Maya said raising her eyebrows.

"Sweetie?" Lucas said also raising his eyebrows. We pulled away and turn to my friends.

"Jack meet my friends." I said. Everyone starts to introduce themselves. Once everyone is done Jack smiles.

"Hello everybody, I am Jack." He introduced holding up his hand.

"And he's my nephew." I said.

"Well I am already ready to be your niece in law Charlie." Maya mocked. I ignored her and turn to Jack once again.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked him like a concerned mother sitting in my seat beside Lucas, Jack sat beside Zay.

"I came to meet you, Sam said you were here." Jack replied.

"Sam?" Lucas asked.

"My older brother." I replied turning to him then back to Jack.

"You came alone?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied smiling.

"All the way from Kansas?" I asked again.

"Yes." He replied. I smiled like a proud mother caressing his shoulder with my one hand.

"Awww my baby is growing up." I said.

"I am not a baby, in fact I ne-"

"It was just an reference." I cut him off before he complete his sentence. He nodded.

"Does Sam and Dean knows?" I asked.

"Dean?" Riley asked.

"My oldest brother." I replied.

"No, I came here cuz I missed you." Jack replied.

"Awww sweetie, it's nice but you shouldn't come without telling anyone." I said.

"I understand and I apologize for that." Jack said, everyone 'awed'

"Well, you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes, very much." He replied.

"You guys talk, I get something for you to eat." I said and stood up and walked up to Katy at the counter.

"Who's he?" She asked.

"He's my nephew." I said.

"Where are his parents?" She asked.

"Mother died during child birth and dad stabbed after getting mugged." I lied the last part. She nodded, I gave her the food order and she disappeared in the kitchen. I looked at Jack and my friends they were talking happily, thank god he didn't say anything angelic or new born. Sam and Dean did teach him to lie pretty good.

I took my phone out and dialed Sam's number and walked out of the cafe. The call ring and he picked up.

"Hey Charlie, is everything alright?" He asked.