Chapter 2

Third Person POV.

The ride to the lodge was quite. Most of the kids were asleep and other noise was filled by wind.  Zay could sense jealousy in Lucas as Charlie fell asleep and rested her head on Peter's shoulder. An hour later they reached the lodge. Sleeping students woke up and got ready to step out of the bus, while descending the bus stairs Riley sprained her ankle. Peter helped her, picked her up bridal style and walked in the lodge. He sat her in one of the chairs. Josh walked in middle of the group.

"Okay, while Cory and Topenga are checking us in, let me welcome you to Mount Sun Lodge. Where we are here to turn our thoughts away from our indoor relationships and towards our relationships with outdoors." Josh said to everyone.

"Yeah, I don't think so cub scout." Zay said. People all around were together cause it was couple's weekend. Charlie leaned towards Peter.

"Tell me you didn't knew about it either." She whispered.

"Yep I don't." Peter replied in hushed tone. She smiled and nodded.

"You brought them here on couple's weekend?" Topenga asked turning to Cory.

"Of course, I did." Mr. Matthews sighed. Few minutes later they got checked in, everyone got their rooms and went to get fresh. Charlie, Riley and Maya was in one room, Lucas, Zay and Peter was together in one. As Riley was unable to walk upstairs she sat downstairs with her mom. Everyone changed in their hike clothes and walked downstairs in the lobby. Riley was getting a boot on, students were gathered around her.

"There ya go. It won't hurt much now." A familiar voice said. Charlie walked up to the group. The man stood up and turn to the group, he was fat, old and had a baseball cap on. Charlie's eyes went wide and she smiled happy as ever. 

"Hiya kids." The man greeted everyone. 

"Bobby!" Charlie exclaimed unable to hold her excitement any longer. Bobby smiled wide as he saw her walking towards him from the crowd. They hugged. 

"Wait, you know each other?" Riley asked. Charlie turned to others after breaking the hug. 

"Yes, he's my father's best friend." She said. 

"Hey kid, are they all your friends?" Bobby asked Charlie. 

"Yep."" Charlie answered.

"Then they had picked just right wilderness guide." Bobby said. Charlie smiled.

"That's so cute to see you happy." Topenga said. 

"And the guide picked just right officer to accompany him." Another familiar voice said walking up to the group, it was officer Zeke. 

"Wow, hope you know how to defend against wild animals in the wilderness." Charlie mocked.

"If I didn't knew, I wouldn't be here." Zeke replied. Charlie smiled. 

"It's good to see you again officer Zeke." Charlie said and they shake hands. 

"Alright, everybody let's move on." Bobby said and everyone walked out of the lodge. Peter walked up to Charlie.

"I think there's something fishy going on here." He said. 

"What do you mean?" Charlie asked.

"Two hunters together on the outskirts of the city, it's no coincidence." He said.

"Two?" Charlie asked confused.

"Yeah, Bobby and Zeke." Peter replied.

"Officer Zeke is a hunter?" She asked.