Part 3

I woke up with Nate's lips attached to mine and Nick spooning me from behind. I had missed this, I admitted mentally.

"Hey," I say to Nate licking his lips once again.

"Hey, you." His sleepy voice sounded better than I remembered. "How are you?" He asked in concern.

"Sore probably," this came from Nick who was by now plastering himself harder on me his morning wood making itself felt.

"I am great, a little bit tired but great," I whispered wiggling my ass against Nick's cock.

" Mmh... "Nate hummed tracing my face lightly with his long fingers.  "I wonder if you are in the mood for something greater." He teased trailing his hand down my neck and further till it landed on my nipples.

When he kissed me, all the protests in my mind came to a halt as he dominated my mouth completely. I felt Nick's finger trailing down my inner thighs and I  spread my legs wider  for easier access. He began rubbing my folds, making me wetter and ready. He hoisted my leg placing it over Nate's hips and plunged into me swiftly.

Before long we were tangled up, moaning and grunting without a care in the world. Thank heavens for soundproof rooms. Otherwise we would have scarred our daughter.

******

Seeing us all tangled, our skins glistening with sweat, looking all ravished and sated, brought back memories of those hot mornings we used to have every time before they left for work. I glanced at Nate when he shifted and grabbed his watch from the nightstand.

He groaned putting it down and the turned to face me, "I need to go soon." I frowned, "I have got an important meeting with the cabinet secretary at noon." He explained pecking my lips lightly. "Don't worry, I will be back right after, and we will have that talk, okay?"

" Okay," I kissed him chastely as he got off the bed. I glanced to my left and Nick was lying there looking unbothered. I turned my gaze and found Nate watching me with amusement while buttoning his shirt as he pointed at Nick.

"He is staying with you for obvious reasons." Nick shifted to a more comfortable position; for emphasis I guess.

"You don't trust me," I stated the obvious.

" Would you trust you?" Nate countered and  I didn't have anything to say so I laid back on the pillows groaning.

"Good girl. Have a little more sleep, I am sure last night's marathon and that little session just now has drained you out." I rolled my eyes at Nate's words, while Nicholas found it soo amusing he hollered with laughter. I elbowed him when he attempted to hold me, making him groan.

Nate's phone vibrated and after checking it, he made eye contact with Nick in some sort of communication I think. I frowned in displeasure and clicked my tongue because they were obviously cautious around me. They both looked at me questionably, and I shrugged.

" I will miss you today wife," Nate announced with a wink. "And you too husband," he added blowing us kisses and exited in a rush. Apparently his private security detail was already outside to pick him up.

It took us just seconds after he left and we burst out laughing; some things never change.

I exhaled deeply and shifted closer to Nick. He pulled me in his arms and just held me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the brush of his fingers on my skin. It felt calming as I took slow steady breaths succumbing to sleep.

I woke up four hours later, very well rested but starving. I took a quick shower, dressed the bed, and made my way down to the kitchen. I found some pancakes and coffee which I assumed Nick had made. Apart from tv sounds, the whole house was strangely quiet. After filling my plate, I grabbed some coffee and headed to the family room.