BONUS

One year later...

NATHAN

The damn meeting was taking long and I was seriously starting to get bored. I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket and glanced at Nick who was standing by the door, in his black suit and an earpiece in place. He seemed to be in the process of retrieving his phone just like I was.

I glanced at the screen and the notification bar showed it was an image message from Jess. I quickly pressed open and my breath held. I turned my gaze to Nick and he seemed frozen in place with his mouth slightly parted.

His reaction would have been funny if I wasn't in a room full of our country's prominent leaders.
I adjusted my tie glancing at my phone once again. Seeing a tiny tattoo on Jess's ass, with mine's and nick's names neatly curved on her flawless skin got me hard fast it wasn't amusing.

It didn't help that Nick was just a few meters from me. I stole a quick glance at him and he was shifting uneasily probably trying to hide an erection I knew he was sprouting.

Damn you, Jess!

Sitting through the remaining time proved a hard task. I didn't waste a second  vacating the conference room after the meeting was adjourned. Nick was on my heels as I headed to my office. He had barely locked the door when I grabbed him roughly and kissed him. We seemed to be on the same page for he gave just as good.

"Bring her," I demanded when I released him.

" Now?" He asked incredulously probably wondering if I was losing my marbles.

" Yes, now, and here." I confirmed, "I can't leave yet, but I have some minutes to spare  before my next meeting."  I winked at him and if his sharp intake of breath was any indication, he loved the idea.

After he left to fetch our naughty wife, I set an alarm just in case. With Jess and Nick in the same room, I wouldn't be surprised if I lost track of time.

I stripped my jacket, got rid of the tie, sat, and waited. I didn't wait for too long. Nick scrambled in followed by a meek-looking Jess but we all knew it was just  an act. She has purposely sent that picture  to tease us and she had got the exact reaction she had craved.

"I think someone wants to play," I teased spanking her lightly.

"I miss you," Jess murmured instead reaching for my neck. I lowered my head and tasted her lips. I withdrew quickly and took my place behind the desk and let Nick run the show. I wanted to watch him fuck her senselessly, to punish her. And he got the memo.

Without wasting time, Nick peeled off his jacket and his earpiece before pinning her by the wall. After rendering her immobile he began by ravishing her lips trailing down till his lips closed on one of her taut nipples. She gasped, her breath laboring. "Please," she begged wiggling against his hold.

"Tell me what you want,"  Nick husked making my cock jerk. The smug bastard knew what that voice does to us.

"I want your mouth on me," Jess demanded fiercely. That's when I opened my fly and freed my cock. My gaze didn't leave my lovers even for a second.

"Like this?" Nick asked cheekily dropping tiny kisses on her chest making Jess whine. "On my p***y dammit!" Nick didn't have to be told twice. He gracefully dropped on his knees yanking her thong down. He lifted her body-hugging dress to her waist, spread her feet, and dove in...

I will leave the rest to your imagination!

This brings me to the end of this book. Permanently.