The Fight

"Now roll out!" Optimus commanded

The metallic dinosaurs quickly charged forward. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I held onto the metal Raptor when it made its way through the jungle-like terrain that surrounded us. Rory and Arya were in a backpack I managed to get from the wrecked ship. I had a determined look in my face as we jumped, ran, and skidded across the vegetation. My ponytail moved with the wind that hit my face. The two-headed Pteranodon swooped through the sky above us with Side surfing on his back; the Rex and Optimus charged forward ahead of us; the Triceratops charged at any tree standing in their way, with Drift maneuvering on their back; lastly the Spino ran behind us, making sure we didn't get left behind, with Crosshairs having a smug look on his face as usual.

"WOOHOO!!!" Side yelled from the sky, making me release a small chuckle.

The Rex and Optimus rammed themselves against a wall in the middle of the forest. I covered my face with my arm as rubble and sparks went flying into the air. The Raptor quickly dodged as many bricks as possible as it sped forward, avoiding the falling structure. I smirked and held on tightly as the dinosaur seemed to dance around the other giant's feet.

~Ohh I missed this so much, the adrenaline, the Bots, everything~

"Ash! Get your motorcycle and weapons! We'll meet in the center of the city!" Optimus ordered

"Copied!" I called as I directed the Raptor to the direction I thought the building was in, "can you track down something?!" I said as we separated from the others.

The mechanical dinosaur made a snorting and huffing noise, moving its head to look sideways at me.

"I'll take that as a yes, I guess, can you look for my Motorbackpack?!" I asked as I held out one of my hands for it to sniff it.

It did smell it, then directed its optics forward as it held its head high, moving its head like a bird would. It seemed to be scanning the area as we moved closer to the city. I clutched my hands and held tight to the beast as I heard explosions and the sound of guns being fired coming from the city. My heart was pounding and my hands were starting to shake.

"Hurry!" I urged.

The Raptor growled at me, causing me to shut up as it kept running straight to the city, moving its head from side to side until it appeared to find its target. It quickly sped up and I had to hold on as tight as I could as we made our way through the streets and cars. People ran on the opposite direction we were heading as they attempted to escape the titans' fight. Roars could be heard as well as battle cries and screams from the humans.

I screamed as the dinosaur suddenly jumped and hooked itself to a building, using its serrated claws to climb up the wall. I remember looking down and gulping down nervously as the Raptor climbed higher and higher up the building.

~I wish this thing had a saddle.~

The higher we climbed, the quicker the pace the Raptor climbed. It almost fell more than once because of the bricks' instability, in certain areas of the building, but we finally managed to get to the roof. The Raptor jumped high and landed near my Motorbackpack. I quickly hopped off it and took off my regular backpack, putting it down and hiding it between some plants. Rory and Arya looked at me and whined nervously.

"Don't worry, stay here, you'll be safe," I said, "I'll be back when the fight is over, ok?"

If the building was still standing by then.

Arya meowed sadly and pawed Rory's head to hide in the backpack. I smiled before running to the Raptor and taking my weapons out, my Motorbackpack on my back. I figured an alien dinosaur was faster than a motorcycle, even if it was constructed by Que himself.