Lockdown returns

We got away from the KSI building as soon as Side was fully transformed. By then I had stopped crying, but my arm still hurt as hell. I sighed as I held my bleeding arm close to me, curling up in Side's passenger seat at the back.

"Ash...are you alright?" Bee whimpered through the communicator.

"Y-Yeah, I'll-I'll be fine," I stammered.

"Good," Optimus chimed in, "we will take a look at your arm once we reach a safe destination"

"Alright..." is all I answered with.

"That son of a bitch, he'll pay, you'll see..." growled Side

"Language Side..." I whispered with a soft, kind of forced chuckle in an attempt to calm him down.

"...Sorry..." he mumbled.

We got Ratchet from behind some buildings not far away before heading full speed out of the city, Side towing Ratchet along. I managed to get some bandages and even a sedative from the med kit that I had stolen, but left it by accident on Ratchet's passenger seat.

Once settled, we drove away as fast as we could. I managed to convince Side, Bee and Optimus to let me ride my motorcycle, for the pain had ceased when I had properly treated it and after I took a few pills for the pain.

We entered the highway with literally no problem, and that was incredibly worrying to me. Why hadn't anyone come after us yet? Were they waiting for us to leave the city in order to intercept us?

My question was answered sooner than I expected.

"Guys..." I said alarmingly as I noticed Stinger's car form racing towards us.

Out of nowhere, another vehicle transformed, tossing its wheels to the highway and landing right on a car, most likely killing its passengers as it destroying the vehicle. The mech beast then sliced in half another car that drove past and destroyed the next one that came along.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as the mech launched some missiles towards us.

"Careful!" Side said he began dodging, the rest of the Bots quickly imitating him.

We all managed to fall back and drive away in the opposite way as two cars started persecuting us, launching even more missiles as we drove as fast as we could to lose them.

Thankfully, none of the missiles managed to reach any of us, but they did cause a huge amount of destruction in the front of us, causing an entire truck to destroy a van up ahead and block the street almost entirely.

I abruptly stopped as I was thrown off my motorcycle and was sent flying in the air. I managed to catch sight of Side, who attempted to catch hold of me, but failing by centimeters. I closed my eyes as I thought it was the end, when another robotic hand grabbed a hold of me, transforming around me and landing on the other side, stopping abruptly once fully transformed and out of the street.

"D-drift?" I stammered out as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Guess again"

"Ratchet?!" I said as tears started accumulating in my eyes once more.

"Of course it's me, who else?" He chuckled, "I missed you, little helper"

"I missed you too..." I smiled as my voice started breaking, "I missed you so much..."

Out of Ratchet's car window, the vehicle that had transformed before raced past us, following Optimus as he accelerated further down the street.

"Prime!" Exclaimed Ratch