Oc Bio

Mizuki Emiko

Japanese Name: みずき恵美子

Romaji Name: Mizuki Emiko

Alias: Lone Wolf (一匹狼~ Ippikiōkami)

Status

Age: 16

Birthday: September 22

Gender: Female

E/c: Sky Blue

H/c: Light Brown

H/l: Mid-back

Height: 5'6 | 7 Years After Graduating: 5'6 ¾

Blood Type: AB

Classification: Human

Occupation: Assassin

Status: Active

Standard Equipment: Katana, 5 daggers and Handgun

Weaknesses: Sometimes her anger can get the best of her. Otherwise when she unsheathes her sword or a dagger the bloodlust in her eyes is big.

Speed: 32mph

Range: Close and Long

Intelligence: Super Genius (IQ: 228)

Fighting Ability: Grand Master/ Legend

Abilities

- Master Combatant

- Maestro Assassin

- Genius Intellect

- Leadership Skills

Main Clothing Attire

Black hoodie, white t-shirt, Black Shorts and black shoes. Cloak covering everything.

Family

Mother: Deceased

Father: Deceased

Appearance

Emiko has pale skin, long/mid-length light brown hair, sharp sky blue eyes. Behind her monotone, resting bitch look face masks a short-tempered, sadistic personality. She has a lean, well-toned body and has unusually sharp canines, although she hides her lower face behind a black mask at all times, over her left eye, however; she has a large scar she got from a mission she went on but that was years ago when she was still learning, after earning the scar she vowed to improve herself.

Personality

Emiko is quite sadistic with her targets and is merciless with them; depending on her mood she'll often toy with them before finishing them off. Around normal people she can tend to be cold and harsh, in most ways she is like Karma Akabane; with her being cunning, and fighting others a lot. At first glance, she could be seen as someone who is rather stuck up or insolent but deep down behind her barriers, she's a really good person. Due to her horrible past and the way she was treated she closed off most of her emotions from the outside world other than her anger.

Emiko tends to be on guard most of the time and when she isn't she's relaxed but that's quite rare. However, when it comes to her getting Emiko is able to go from monotone to sadistic within a few mere seconds depending on her mood.

Despite her somewhat sadistic and cold nature, Emiko actually has good values behind her motives. And as for her assassin name, she does prefer doing kills at night but if it's inevitable she will kill in daylight as well.

History

Emiko Mizuki. When she was six years old her parents had gotten involved with the wrong kind of people, they were in debt to a gang but weren't able to pay it, so the gang came to the Mizuki household and killed her parents, her mother had been killed from a bullet to the head whilst her father was stabbed multiple times. Whilst the gang raided the house her father told Emiko to run away and never look nor come back before he had died. Following her father's last wishes she ran, as fast as her small legs could take her. She wasn't sure how long she'd been running but she knew it was a lot when her legs gave out causing her to faceplant into the ground. Ignoring the pleads her body begged for a break she got off the ground and continued her journey to lord knows where then after some time her body couldn't handle the pain anymore and she collapsed. As her vision blurred she saw a man oldish looking man crouching above her small figure, that was the last thing she saw before passing out.

Mottos

"Nothing is an absolute reality; all is permitted"

"Requiescat in Pace" literally means "Rest in peace"