CHAPTER 1

I squeal as Maxon runs down the halls of the palace with me in his arms.

"Stop it Maxon!" I say giggling. I'm still wearing my wedding dress, my maids did a beautiful job on it.

Now we're heading to our honeymoon vacation. I swear to God Maxon is more excited to get away, but he won't tell me where we are going! He picked me up at the end of the party and hasn't stopped running until now, when we finally reach the doors of the palace.

He places me down and kisses me passionately, before pulling away and staring at me with a goofy smile. Remind me again why I married him?

The guards open the door for us, it's pouring rain outside so I take off my heels and start to walk outside. Maxon follows and we get soaked in seconds.

"Where are we going, Maxon?" I whine wrapping my arms around my shivering body.

"Don't worry, my dear." I give him a glare while he takes my hand and we jog to the gates where a car is waiting for us. My dress now completely ruined, I hope someone can fix it.

I sit in the passenger seat while Maxon sits in the drivers seat. Taking his hand in my own, he starts to drive. Many hours later we reach the airport, at almost two in the morning.

There's a plane waiting for us when we arrive, we board and prepare to take off. I remove my dress and put on some comfortable clothes before cuddling up in one of the big plane seats.

"Maxon where are we going?" I ask whining again. He just sits beside me and kisses my forehead, smiling once again and telling me to be patient as the plane takes off. Soon enough I fall asleep.

-----

I wake up to Maxon whispering my name. Opening my eyes and looking around, I notice we have landed and Maxon has changed into more casual clothes.

"We're here." He says "Come on." He picks me up and carries me onto a small beach with a cute little house far away from the shore.

"Wow. This is beautiful, Maxon." He sets me down and I kiss him. Just a simple sweet kiss with lots of promises for things to come.

For the rest of our trip, we spend our time at the beach and walking through the nearby towns, making it count for the short time we have alone.

***********
Okay that was the end of the first chapter I hope you liked it! I have a whole bunch of ideas for this fanfic

BTW KEIRA CASS WROTE THE ORIGINAL SELECTION SERIES!

2nd time publishing: hi again, I tried making this longer and I hope you read the newer and better written version of this.