EPILOGUE

~5 years later~

Amberley and Quinn are starting kindergarten today. They are going to a private school near the palace, I wanted them to go to school instead of being homeschooled like Maxon and I were. I stand outside by the kindergarten door with them, guards have already stationed themselves around the school. Amberley sees a group of girls and smiles.

"Mommy! Can I go play with them?" she asks.

"Of course sweetheart, just make sure you're nice to them." I say and she nods and hurries off to the girls. I smile as Quinn hides behind my leg. I kneel down to him.

"Do you want to go play with some of the boys?" I ask, but he just shakes his head. "Why not?"

Quinn looks at me with tears in his eyes "I want to stay with you, mommy." he hugs me tightly.

"Ahh! You're going to hurt your little brother or sister!" I say teasing. Quinn pulls back and looks at me funny. "I'll tell you later. Don't worry I'll see you at the end of the day. Then we can play some games." I smile.

"What if nobody likes me?" Quinn asks.

"They will! I just know it! You are super nice and you already lost a tooth so you can brag about that. All the little boys and girls will like you."

He nods "Um...okay.." Quinn looks around and sees a group of three boys playing a game with a ball. "Mommy? Will you come with me? I'm scared."

"Sure!" I say standing up and taking his hand. We walk over to the boys and I smile at them "Hello gentlemen, can Quinn play with you?"

One with black hair and green eyes. A little taller then Quinn comes to us and hands Quinn the ball.

"You can play. But you have to follow the rules. Just because your prince doesn't mean you can cheat."

Quinn takes the ball and promises to the boy he won't cheat.

"My name is Lucas, but you can call me Luke." the boy says. Luke introduces the other two boys as Jerry and Peter. They play around for few minutes as I watch. I turn to go wait by the doors when Quinn comes me and jumps into my arms.

"Be here at tree-thirty. Don't be late." Quinn says to me and I promise him I will be before he goes back to play.

I leave the school when they get into class going home to start my day as Queen.
-------

At 'tree'-thirty I come back to the school waiting outside the doors for Amberley and Quinn. The bell rings and Amberley is the first one out with two other girls. She's talking to them when she sees me she suddenly stops and her eyes grow wide. She says bye to the girls and then comes to me.

"Amberley," I say sternly "What's wrong?"

"I thought Daddy was coming."

"I told you I was coming this morning."

"Yeah but when I was on the phone with the principle Dadd--" she covers her mouth quickly.

"Amberley Malyna Schreave, what did you do?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"I-I was just trying to help..they were being mean. I'm sorry Mommy." she gives me a hug. I kneel down to her.

"What happened sweetie?" I ask softly wiping away a tear that fell down her cheek.

"There's this guy named Ben and he was being mean to Quinn. He wouldn't let Quinn play with any of the toys except a broken car. I told Ben not to pick on him, but he threw a car at me and it hit my head." she says moving her hair away where there's a fresh bruise. "So I punched him...and kicked him...and threw a car at him..." she mumbles.

I sigh "Amberley. You're not supposed to hurt people. We've been over this. Remember when you hit Astra at Christmas? How long were you in a time out for?" she stays silent. "Exactly. I will be talking to your father tonight. We will discuss this at dinner. Where is Quinn?" I ask now looking around and not seeing him.

The kindergarten teacher walks out with Quinn and a kid with a black eye who I assume is Ben. I look down at Amberley and give her a disappointed look before Quinn comes and gives me a hug.

"How was your day?" I ask him.

"Good! Even better when Amber kicked Ben's butt!" he smiles and I can't help but smile either. I talk to the teacher for a minute before we go home where my Maxon will be waiting for us. I smile the whole way home as Quinn and Amberley tell me stories.

THE END.