New Beginnings

▻❂◅

"this room is mine, but since i have you now its yours also. understand baby?" i nodded, my eyes focused on nothing else but hers. my breath hitched as she came closer, face to face with me as both her hands rested beside my thighs. "i need words so i know you're listening love." i went to nod, stopping myself as i tried to let some form of verbal confirmation slip past my lips but nothing would come out.

my breathing slowly sped up as the silence stretched, my eyes searched hers frantically as i felt my hands become clammy and my mouth lose all its moisture. i felt my eyes prick with tears before feeling Beyoncé take a seat beside me. she pulled me into her, wrapping herself around me as my panic attack escalated.

"it's okay baby, im here." i felt her plant kisses along my forehead as she rocked us. my head was pushed into the confines of her neck as she rubbed the expanse of my back. i could feel myself calming down immediately, feeling the weight of everything hit me.

tears fell freely from my eyes, even as i felt my eyelids droop. tiredness was catching up to me, and fast. my hands that were pressed in between me and the older woman were moved to hold onto her blazer. i knew i was falling asleep. and i also knew i didn't want her to leave me alone.

"go to sleep pretty girl. i know its been a rough couple of hours."

a whimper fell from my lips before i could catch it, resulting in more kisses being placed on my forehead. man this woman making me feel like a big baby.

••••

i woke up to darkness, not even sure if my eyes were opened or closed. i was laying on someone, the rise and fall of their chest almost bringing me back to sleep. even though i had an idea on who it could be, i still had to make sure. plus i had to pee, this person needed to show me to a bathroom.

i sat up, taking my place beside the person and making sure i didn't hurt them as i moved around before calling out.

"Beyoncé?"

Nothing.

"Beyoncé...?"

i heard a breath hitch and felt movement before it ceased.

"...Beyonc-"

"quiet baby."

i was pulled back into her embrace, although now i was fully laying atop her, with my head resting on the soft skin of her breast, well the skin not covered by what felt like a bra.

"but beyo-"

she silenced me again, pulling me up so my head now rested in the crook of her neck while she patted the small of my back. "shhh." a whimper fell from my lips as the fullness of my bladder became known. my legs unconsciously pressed against the hips of the sleepy woman. i sat up, hands balled up against my thighs before they reached for beyoncé's.

i pulled at them as i spoke, they were so soft. "Beyoncé i have to pee." i heard a small sigh fall from her lips before it went quiet again. i don't care, anybody could call me a big ass baby but right now i had to pee, and bad. i slightly bounced on her, shaking her arms with vigor. "Beyoncé i have to pee! wake up! no-" my breath hitched harshly as i felt her sit up and come face to face with me, her eyes met mine before i felt her let out a sigh.