Everything Falls into Place

Things had gone rather smoothly for Midoriya.

"Oof!" Midoriya said as he landed on the floor for the millionth time.

"Come on, Green bean! Get up! Show me that heroic spirit Vlad is always talking about!" Miruko said while raising her knee up and bringing her fists up.

Midoriya grunted as he struggled to get up before pulling his fists up and said "I can do this all day."

Miruko had her signature bloodthirsty grin "There it is!" She shouted as Midoriya charged towards her with his fist cocked back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Oww...." Midoriya moaned out as he held an ice pack to his left eye.

"Oh quit your bitching, green bean. You lasted longer than Hawks by at least five minutes." Miruko said as she came out of her bedroom in shorts and a t-shirt. She was rubbing a towel against her platinum blonde hair.

Midoriya rolled his neck and felt some satisfying pops happen. "So... Miss Miruko? How did you meet Mister Tepes?"

Miruko cracked her neck before tossing the towel away somewhere. "Ah, I was handling a pretty nasty villain until he just swooped in and took out the fucker with only one hit. Pissed me off to no end. I thought he was a vigilante until he showed me his licence and hero name."

Midoriya asked with excitement and wide eyes "What's his hero name?"

Miruko rolled her eyes and smiled slightly. She had learned about his fascination with heroes so she decided to challenge him.

"If you can figure out his hero name before the end of the week, then I'll let it be known you're my favorite and only intern." Midoriya heard this and his eyes steeled with determination to figure out his teacher's hero name.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Momo Yaoyorozu's internship so far has been... Interesting.

Had anyone told her she would have the Dominatrix Hero as a mentor for a week, she would've assumed they were insane.

However, Midnight has proven to be an excellent teacher.

"Do you know why you failed in the Tournament?" Midnight asked with no amount of seduction in her voice. Almost as if a switch was flicked.

Yaoyorozu blinked, feeling unprepared and ambushed. But she racked her brain before asking "Because I didn't think fast enough?"

Midnight nodded "Correct. Your biggest weakness right now is not being able to quick think. You're always about analyzing and processing your opponents. However, there will be times where you will be overwhelmed and you have to think on the fly about what you're going to do."

Yaoyaorozu listened and looked down at her hands, fidgeting and playing with them. She looked up and Midnight could see a glint in her student's eyes. A glint to prove herself. "Will you teach me?"

Midnight allowed herself a sultry smirk before licking her lips. It sent a shiver down the student's spine before Midnight said with her seductive voice "Class starts now, and you will refer to me as Mistress~"

It would be a long and hard day for Miss Alchemist.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'Why does everyone believe I should talk to them... No one will ever understand these feelings I have... Stain will pay for what he did to my brother... No one will stop me... No one!'

Tenya Iida thought this as he stared at the paperwork at his desk. Working with Manuel did little to distract his thoughts. He gripped his pen tightly, nearly breaking it when his mentor arrived "Hey Iida. We're going out patrolling again."