A Date Gone Wrong

"YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH MIDORIYA!?!?" Mina exclaimed.

"Damn, I was hoping to score one with him." Himiko pouted.

"Er- well yes I am going on a date with him." Yaoyorozu said nervously.

"Well lucky you! We should get you all ready for it. When are you two going?" Hagakure asked to which she answered. "We decided to go during our trip at the mall."

"Hey, what a time! I actually have a date as well!" Mina said excitedly.

"Oh? With whom?" Scarlett asked, looking at the pink skinned girl.

"With the wonderful Ace!" She said with a bright smile.

"Oh that's wonderful, Ashido!" Yaoyorozu smiled. "I assume you're going on this date at the mall trip as well?"

"Yep!"

"How did you score that?" Hagakure asked.

"Well it was actually after the exams. After he was treated, we talked for a bit, congratulating each other for making it out. Then he asked me out, I asked him why and he said that he "fancied me." He was just so... Charming. So I accepted."

"Wow, the boys are being taken fast. Best get them while you can." Jiro joked.

"Don't forget the girls." Himiko joked as well. The girls all giggled while Jiro blushed. So did Uraraka.

"Well let's get you two freshened up." Scarlett proposed, rubbing her hands together.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Oh my baby boy is growing up! He's going on a date with a pretty girl!" Inko Midoriya cried out with tears pouring down her cheeks.

Izuku blushed as he looked away "Mom please don't cry. It's just a date."

"I know dear, it's just such a tremendous occasion for you."

Izuku couldn't deny that. Not since coming to U.A has he ever had any friends or any potential love life. This was his first date. He didn't want to screw it up.

Speaking of Inko, when she first saw Midoriya with his injuries, she threatened Dracula as well as Nezu by pulling Midoriya out of U.A. However, thanks to Dracula using his wicked and charming tongue to convince her. However, she threatened that if another injury happened, Inko would pull him out, disregarding if Midoriya resisted.

Midoriya never saw her so angry, but Dracula just seemed unphased.

Back to Midoriya, he had a white shirt on, along with a short sleeved buttoned shirt, with some dress pants and his typical red shoes. He also had some product in his hair, to make it a bit more controlled.

He was dropped off at the mall where Yaoyorozu stood at the entrance. She wore a short black dress with a large black derby hat to cover herself from the sun. She wore a pair of black heels and had a tiny purse.

Midoriya couldn't see the detail or her subtle make up, but he was still star struck.

"Hello Midoriya." Yaoyorozu smiled at him to which he blushed and stuttered.

"H-h-hi Yaoyorozu!" He looked away, embarrassed by his stuttering.

She giggled and stepped closer to him. "You look handsome today."

He blushed and stuttered "A-and y-you l-look beautiful."

She couldn't blush because of the state of her body, but she felt like she would. "Thank you. Shall we go inside now?"

"Y-yeah. That sounds good." Midoriya walked with her, feeling small compared to her.

Immediately, he could see the vibrations of everyone in the mall. It almost felt overwhelming for him, but thanks to a combination of Eivor changing the settings in his headware, as well as being near Momo, made it more bearable for him.