The Final Exams

AN: Hey guys, just like the Sports Festival, I'm more or less going to gloss over it. Because I'm an awful writer. I'll do my best to show off how far everyone has everyone come and forgive me if the action doesn't seem too spectacular.

Before the students even realized it, the week was over and their Final Exams were over.

Thanks to Yaoyorozu and Midoriya offering to tutor everyone, even the lowest scored students such as Ashido and Kaminari managed to get a 90 on their written exams.

It was also thanks to Dracula's teachings that allowed everyone to understand just what was being asked of them. However, what everyone was excited and nervous about was their physical exam.

Midoriya had doubts because of the structure of the exam. Two students will go against one teacher and they'd have to either make it to the gate, or cuff the teacher. At the base of it, the students were too inexperienced to go up against real pros, even with the weights holding them down.

However, Dracula told Midoriya this after the announcement. "That's why you have the option to retreat. If you feel you cannot cuff the teacher, then it's best to retreat."

The students were all very nervous to fight their teacher.

As of now, Midoriya and his partner, Momo Yaoyorozu were trying to figure out how to combat a teacher they have little to no knowledge of. Yes, they were fighting Dracula.

As Midoriya watched the screen, seeing Shoji and Hagakure face off against Snipe, Eivor spoke in his head.

"Before your fight, I wish to ask you this. Do you like Yaoyorozu?"

This caused him to blush like crazy, confusing the students inside, but he played it off before whispering.

"Eivor, this is not the appropriate time to be asking that!"

"If now is not the time, then there won't be any other time. I will ask again, do you like Momo Yaoyorozu?"

Midoriya was silent as he thought it over. He greatly enjoyed his time with Yaoyorozu during the tutoring, and the time in the hospital was rather heartwarming.

"Y-yeah. I do."

"Then perhaps you should ask her out on a date before your exam happens." Eivor suggested which made Midoriya a bit worried.

"W-what!? What makes you think she would say yes?"

"You never know unless you ask. Besides, judging by her behavior patterns around her, she clearly feels the same way." Eivor stated.

This caused Midoriya to blink and whisper "She... Likes me?"

"Correct. Based on my research, she clearly holds you to a high regard. That is why I'm suggesting you ask her before your exam begins."

Midoriya was silent and turned his head to the slightly taller woman before asking "Y-Yaoyorozu?"

She turned her head to look at him "Yes, Midoriya?"

"C-can I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course."

"I-in private?"

Yaoyorozu couldn't help but blush while Iida looked at the two with a nearly scandalous look. Tsu tilted her head and made a little ribbit noise.

The two walked out to the hallway while Recovery Girl watched them. "Ah kids. Young love, as Midnight would say."