I wasn't looking for someone that night

Let me tell you how it happened
I wasn't looking for someone that night
No, I was never a believer
That you could fall in love with the first sight.

louis was not the hopeless romantic type, sure he wanted to find love but he wasnt really sure he believed in it anymore. he had never loved anyone other than family. he wondered why, because it seemed as though everyone could find love. his mum and sisters tell him hes just not trying hard enough but he doesnt want to find the wrong guy nor does he know how to find someone really. harry is the same way, finds it hard to still believe in love.

~~~

Louis boards the bus and takes the first open seat. he sees the boy in the seat next to him has brown curly hair and piercing green eyes, he's beautiful, Louis thinks. The curly haired boy turns to Louis "you going to Doncaster?" He asks. Louis was a little shocked because he didn't really think he would just make random conversation. "yeah, going back home" Louis replies, his Donny accent evident "you live there?" Harry questions. "yea, best place on Earth" Louis replies smiling, proud of where hes from. "my sister lives there, I'm going to visit her" Harry says "what were you doing in London?" Harry adds " I was visiting my best mates" louis replies, still with a smile thinking of how much fun he had with them. 

15 minutes later and louis and harry haven't stopped talking, they've introduced (by first name), and started talking about their jobs. Harry learned that louis is a photographer and doesnt go anywhere without a polaroid camera, louis learned that harry owns a flower shop. they had each never felt so strongly about someone especially in such a short time and it was weird for them but it went unspoken. 

Yayy first chapter done, i hope you like this and keep reading because i feel like i suck at actually writing this the way i want it to be but like i think this will turn out ok... We'll see

Also the reason in this story that gemma lives in donny is because she started a real estate business there. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Youll see that come into play later.

-L <3